Garmin Forerunner 410 GPS Sports Watch
This Garmin Forerunner 410 GPS Sports Watch is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
Garmin Forerunner 410 GPS Sports Watch
Add Garmin Forerunner 410 GPS Sports Watch to your basket now
|Black||Discontinued - no longer available|
Top Features of the Garmin Forerunner 410 GPS Sports Watch
If you’re ready to take your training to the next level, Forerunner 410 can get you there. This advanced running sports watch is GPS-enabled and accurately records your time, pace, distance, elevation and more.
- Watch functions include dual time, date and alarm
- What's in the Box:
- Forerunner 410
- USB ANT Stick
- Two additional wrist straps
- AC charger
- Charging clip
- Quick start manual
- Owner's manual on disk
- Features include:
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 1.88" x 2.78" x 0.646" (4.8 x 7.1 x 1.6 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 1.06" (2.7 cm) diametre
- Display resolution, WxH: 124 x 95 pixels
- Weight: 2.11 oz (60 g)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: 2 weeks in power save mode; 8 hours in training mode
- Water resistant: yes (IPX7)
- GPS-enabled: yes
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
- Heart rate monitor: no
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): yes
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): yes
- Garmin Training Center® software compatible: yes
- Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person): yes
- Courses (compete against previous activities): yes
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed): yes
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap): yes
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout): yes
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts): yes
- Simple workouts (input time, distance and calorie goals): yes
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace): yes (for advanced workouts only)
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal): yes (for advanced workouts only)
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals): yes
- Heart rate-based calorie computation: yes
- Customizable screen(s): yes
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units): yes
- Sport watch: yes
Your training plan may be difficult but your your watch shouldn’t be. Forerunner 410 sports an enhanced touch bezel that lets you quickly scroll and select features on the run, in all types of weather.
When your workout’s done, Forerunner 410 keeps on going. It wirelessly uploads your data to our Garmin Connect™ free worldwide online training community when in range of your computer so you can go back and review your run in your own time. It works via ANT+™ wireless technology and the USB stick that comes with your watch. No wires, no manual uploads, no sweat.
For extra training benefits, you can create detailed workouts or race the Virtual Partner®, a digital depiction of your goal pace vs. actual pace. The Courses feature enables you to race a previously recorded activity and try to match or beat it.
If you like to explore new paths, you’ll appreciate 410’s basic navigation feature that can guide you back to your starting point. Just follow the arrow on screen and see how far you've got to go.
Forerunner 410 features HotFix® satellite prediction, which means it locks onto satellites quickly so you can be out the door and on with your run in no time. It also has a high-sensitivity GPS receiver to stay locked onto satellites, even near tall buildings or under tree cover.
While 410 can be worn as a watch even when you’re not working out, you can also power it down completely to conserve battery life.
About GPS Running Computers
GPS receivers are now made waterproof, lightweight and small enough to take outdoors and provide you with a detailed record of your journey. Run units are not intended for navigation, rather as an extremely accurate way of analysing your workout giving you information on speed, distance, elevation etc. Some units offer integrated heart rate monitors.
All electrical goods sold on wiggle that come with a mains power supply are supplied with a UK plug. Please check the product description to see if any other plugs are known to be included in the box, otherwise you may need an adapter for use in your country. Most power adapters will accept 110-240 Volts.
About the Garmin brand
Garmin International Inc. manufactures and markets navigation and communications equipment for the aviation and consumer markets such as the popular Garmin Edge mountain bike and road bike GPS range. Garmin products serve aviation, marine, automotive, wireless, OEM, and general recreation applications. Specifically Garmin aim to enrich the lives of customers, suppliers, distributors, and employees by providing the very best products that offer superior quality, safety, and operational features at affordable prices. What started out in 1989 with a handful of dedicated engineers and a great idea for a product has grown into the Global Positioning System (GPS) leader–both in sales and critical acclaim. Garmin has helped to take GPS to new heights by going beyond the ordinary features and performance found in typical GPS receivers. Today, Garmin has a diverse product line and distributors in virtually every part of the world. While garmin's immediate success has resulted from developing innovative products for a variety of markets, their long-term success is based on commitment to support customers after the sale. They are winning over new customers with quality products, tremendous value, and superior service, and are working to turn them into loyal Garmin supporters for many years to come.
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?