- Garmin Forerunner 610 GPS Sports Watch with HRM
zoom Garmin Forerunner 610 GPS Sports Watch with HRM
Buyers Guide to Garmin Forerunner 610 - Wiggle
Garmin Forerunner 610 GPS Sports Watch with HRM
Add Garmin Forerunner 610 GPS Sports Watch with HRM to your basket now
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
Garmin's new Forerunner 610 GPS enabled sports watch is their first touchscreen watch.
Top Features of the Garmin Forerunner 610 GPS Sports Watch with HRM
- Sleek touchscreen with touch, tap and swipe functions
- Vibration alerts: set alerts for pace, distance, heart rate
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix®
- Firstbeat™ advanced heart rate-based calorie computation
- Heart rate zone training, supports five heart rate zones
- *New* Training Effect: indicates intensity level to help athletes train more efficiently
- *New* Virtual Racer™ – race previous bests or activities uploaded to Garmin Connect; accounts for varying speeds and real-time conditions
- Additional training and motivational features: Virtual Partner®, courses, workouts
- *New* run/walk alerts allows users to set alerts for running and walking intervals based on time
- Wireless uploads to Garmin Connect to analyze, store and share workouts; www.GarminConnect.com
- Watch features: time of day (12/24h), dual time zone, day/date, daily alarm
- GPS features: mark locations, back to start, save location
- Can be used for running and cycling
- Compatible with GSC™10 speed/cadence bike sensor: monitor pedaling cadence and wheel speed
- Compatible with foot pod: measure speed, distance and runner’s cadence indoors and outdoors
- Battery life: up to eight hours (training) or 4 weeks (power save mode)
- Compatible with external battery pack with solar charger to charge Forerunner 610 for multi-day activities
- Water resistant to IPX7: resistant to rain, sweat and splashes
- Weight: 2.54 oz (72 g)
- Display: round black and white TFT, 128 x 128 pixels
- Size (cm): 4.57cm x 6.35cm x 1.42cm
- Distance accuracy: 99% with clear view of sky
- Temp range: -4oF to 140oF (-20oC to 60oC)
|Heart Rate Monitor Compatible:||Yes (Included)|
|EU Plug Supplied:||No|
|US Plug Supplied:||No|
|Aus/Nz Plug Supplied:||No|
With a touch, tap or swipe, Forerunner 610 lets users get on with their run while it tracks all the details. The GPS-enabled 610 accurately records time, pace, distance and more. It features vibration alerts, a new Virtual Racer™ feature that turns any workout into a virtual matchup and advanced heart rate training.
The 610 is Garmin’s first sport watch with Training Effect capability from Firstbeat™. Training Effect measures the impact of an activity on aerobic fitness, helping runners train more efficiently. After the workout, Forerunner 610 wirelessly sends data to Garmin Connect™, where users can plan, analyze, store and share their runs.
Package includes: Forerunner 610, USB ANT Stick™, premium heart rate monitor (soft strap), charging cradle, AC adapter, and manuals.
About GPS Running Computers
GPS receivers are now made waterproof, lightweight and small enough to take outdoors and provide you with a detailed record of your journey. Run units are not intended for navigation, rather as an extremely accurate way of analysing your workout giving you information on speed, distance, elevation etc. Some units offer integrated heart rate monitors.
All electrical goods sold on wiggle that come with a mains power supply are supplied with a UK plug. Please check the product description to see if any other plugs are known to be included in the box, otherwise you may need an adapter for use in your country. Most power adapters will accept 110-240 Volts.
About the Garmin brand
Garmin International Inc. manufactures and markets navigation and communications equipment for the aviation and consumer markets such as the popular Garmin Edge mountain bike and road bike GPS range. Garmin products serve aviation, marine, automotive, wireless, OEM, and general recreation applications.
Specifically Garmin aim to enrich the lives of customers, suppliers, distributors, and employees by providing the very best products that offer superior quality, safety, and operational features at affordable prices. What started out in 1989 with a handful of dedicated engineers and a great idea for a product has grown into the Global Positioning System (GPS) leader–both in sales and critical acclaim. Garmin has helped to take GPS to new heights by going beyond the ordinary features and performance found in typical GPS receivers.
Today, Garmin has a diverse product line and distributors in virtually every part of the world. While garmin's immediate success has resulted from developing innovative products for a variety of markets, their long-term success is based on commitment to support customers after the sale. They are winning over new customers with quality products, tremendous value, and superior service, and are working to turn them into loyal Garmin supporters for many years to come.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.63
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Recall when playing with the settings a simple "switch" in the settings that change this to the speedo setting you are seeking.
As a runner myself, this is not an overly useful option to change to as the default (mins/distance unit) is more useful.
Also bear in mind that the 610 is highly customisable, something I think is a HUGE undersell of Garmin!
Is there a velcro soft strap and set of tools included in the box of the FR610?
This rubber wrist-strap is much more comfortable for her!
I have had issues with the watch pin falling out (mid race too!)
But it workd well for riding and running.
Can also be worn everyday.
The GPS unit will record all the distance and speed data. If you run outside the footpod is helpful for recording cadence.
If you run on a treadmill, indoors or underground then then the footpod will be picked up and used for distance
IPX7 is fine for rain-type water though. I've run with mine in the rain, I sweat pretty heavily and also wear it in the shower to rinse it off after runs. For this sort of water exposure, it's fine.
According to Wikipedia, IPX7 is: Immersion up to 1m. Ingress of water in harmful quantity shall not be possible when the enclosure is immersed in water under defined conditions of pressure and time (up to 1m of submersion). Test duration: 30 minutes. Immersion at depth of 1m
Test duration: 30 minutes
Immersion at depth of 1m
Also see the Wiggle policy on returns and refunds.
I sent an inquiry to Garmin Australia. My watch wouldnt change to cycle mode. They told me to send it in and it was fixed. Mine was purchased on Wiggle.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?