- Garmin Forerunner 910XT GPS Sports Watch (Tri Bundle)
Garmin Forerunner 910XT GPS Sports Watch (Tri Bundle)
Introducing the Garmin Forerunner 910XT
Garmin Forerunner 910XT GPS Sports Watch (Tri Bundle)
Take your training to the next level with this exclusive Tri Bundle that offers the ultimate training kit for those that take part in triathlons and other competitive cross-training challenges.
Top Features of the Garmin Forerunner 910XT GPS Sports Watch (Tri Bundle)
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 5.4 x 6.1 x 1.5cm
- Display size, WxH: 3.3 x 2.0cm
- Display resolution, WxH: 160 x 100 pixels
- Touchscreen: no
- Weight: 2.5 oz (72 g)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 20 hours
- Water resistant: yes (50m)
- GPS-enabled: yes
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
- Basemap: no
- Ability to add maps: no
- Accepts data cards: no
- Lap history: 1000 laps
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 100
- Routes: 0
- Heart rate monitor: yes
- Bike speed/cadence sensor: yes
- Foot pod: yes (optional)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): yes
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): yes
- Garmin Training Center® software compatible: yes
- Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person): yes
- Virtual racer™ (compete against other activities): yes
- Courses (compete against previous activities): yes
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed): yes
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap): yes
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout): yes
- Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button): yes
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts): yes
- Simple workouts (input time, distance and calorie goals): no
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace): yes (for advanced workouts only)
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal): yes
- Vibration alert: (choose between alert tones and/or vibration alert): yes
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals): yes
- Heart rate-based calorie computation: yes
- Training effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness): yes
- Customizable screen(s): yes
- Barometric altimeter: yes
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units): no
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+™-enabled power meters): yes (records data approx. 1 per second)
- Temperature (displays and records temperature while you ride): no
- Sport watch: no
- Swim metrics (stroke type, stroke count and pool lengths): yes
- Garmin Connect is compatible with Windows® XP or newer and PowerPC and Intel-based Mac running OS 10.4 or later with Safari
- What's in the Box?
- Forerunner 910XT
- USB ANT Stick™
- Premium heart rate monitor (soft strap)
- Speed and cadence sensor
- Quick release kit
- Charging clip
- Expander strap
- AC adapter and manuals
|Power Plug Type:||USB|
|Heart Rate Monitor Compatible:||Yes (Included)|
|EU Plug Supplied:||No|
|US Plug Supplied:||No|
|Aus/Nz Plug Supplied:||No|
The Forerunner 910XT is the perfect training partner and is the only all-in-one, GPS-enabled device that provides detailed swim metrics and tracks distance, pace, elevation and heart rate¹ for running and cycling.
It sports a sleek profile, comfy wristband and an easy-to-read display. The 910XT Tri Bundle is compatible with ANT+™ sensors, including the speed/cadence sensor (for cycling), and the premium heart rate monitor (both included). You can pair the 910XT with an existing ANT+ heart rate monitor or purchase as an accessory.
Whether you’re training or racing, every second counts, so the 910XT makes it easy and seamless to transition between sports. The auto multisport feature lets you switch sport modes with just 1 button press, so you don’t lose precious seconds in transition. The quick release mount (supplied) allows you to move the 910XT easily from wrist to bike.
Designed for open water and pool swimming, Forerunner 910XT is water resistant to 50m (164ft). It’s Garmin's first multisport watch to offer extensive swim metrics, including swim distance, stroke identification, stroke count and pool lengths. It also computes your swolf score to help you gauge your swimming efficiency. (Swolf is a combination of the words ‘swim’ and ‘golf’ and it is a way of calculating a swimmer’s efficiency. To find your Swolf score your lap time is added to the number of strokes you have taken. Eg. if it takes you 20 seconds to swim a lap and you took 15 strokes your score would be 35.) The 910XT’s robust design and easy operation make it suited for other water sports, including paddle boarding.
Because it’s GPS-enabled, Forerunner 910XT even captures the path you travelled so you can view it later on a map in our free online community, Garmin Connect™. This feature can help you analyse your open water swimming and adjust your technique as needed.
About GPS Cycle Computers
GPS receivers are now made waterproof, lightweight and small enough to fit on a bike easily. There are 2 basic choices to take on your bike: a GPS unit designed primarily for navigation with a dedicated bike mount, particularly suitable for cycle touring and finding your way in unfamiliar territory, like the Garmin eTrex Vista Cx; or a dedicated bike computer that uses GPS to track your training routes and provide detailed analysis of your workout like the Edge 305, with more limited navigation capabilities. Most units come with only very basic maps installed and you may need to purchase more detailed maps for your area to be loaded onto the unit for navigation.
All electrical goods sold on wiggle that come with a mains power supply are supplied with a UK plug. Please check the product description to see if any other plugs are known to be included in the box, otherwise you may need an adapter for use in your country. Most power adapters will accept 110-240 Volts.
About the Garmin brand
Garmin International Inc. manufactures and markets navigation and communications equipment for the aviation and consumer markets such as the popular Garmin Edge mountain bike and road bike GPS range. Garmin products serve aviation, marine, automotive, wireless, OEM, and general recreation applications.
Specifically Garmin aim to enrich the lives of customers, suppliers, distributors, and employees by providing the very best products that offer superior quality, safety, and operational features at affordable prices. What started out in 1989 with a handful of dedicated engineers and a great idea for a product has grown into the Global Positioning System (GPS) leader–both in sales and critical acclaim. Garmin has helped to take GPS to new heights by going beyond the ordinary features and performance found in typical GPS receivers.
Today, Garmin has a diverse product line and distributors in virtually every part of the world. While garmin's immediate success has resulted from developing innovative products for a variety of markets, their long-term success is based on commitment to support customers after the sale. They are winning over new customers with quality products, tremendous value, and superior service, and are working to turn them into loyal Garmin supporters for many years to come.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
But when the watch isn't operating as a sports watch, no, it doesn't return to being a "native watch" - the screen is just blank.
This not only allows you to take the face of the watch off, but also means you can fit it to your bike.
The unit comes with a very simple charger that clips onto the casing of the watch. Effortless is the best way to describe it!
Mine's only very new, but at this stage I'm finding that I get a little more than 20 hours.
Very easy to use and I have had no troubles with it.
Or it just accepts the garmin sensor?
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?