- Garmin Forerunner 910XT GPS Sports Watch
Garmin Forerunner 910XT GPS Sports Watch
Add Garmin Forerunner 910XT GPS Sports Watch to your basket now
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
The Forerunner 910XT is the only all-in-one, GPS-enabled device that provides detailed swim metrics and tracks distance, pace, elevation and heart rate for running and cycling. It sports a sleek profile, comfy wristband and an easy-to-read display.
Top Features of the Garmin Forerunner 910XT GPS Sports Watch
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 5.4 x 6.1 x 1.5cm
- Display size, WxH: 3.3 x 2.0cm
- Display resolution, WxH: 160 x 100 pixels
- Touchscreen: no
- Weight: 2.5 oz (72 g)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 20 hours
- Water resistant: yes (50m)
- GPS-enabled: yes
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
- Basemap: no
- Ability to add maps: no
- Accepts data cards: no
- Lap history: 1000 laps
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 100
- Routes: 0
- Heart rate monitor: yes (optional)
- Bike speed/cadence sensor: yes (optional)
- Foot pod: yes (optional)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): yes
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): yes
- Garmin Training Center® software compatible: yes
- Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person): yes
- Virtual racer™ (compete against other activities): yes
- Courses (compete against previous activities): yes
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed): yes
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap): yes
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout): yes
- Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button): yes
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts): yes
- Simple workouts (input time, distance and calorie goals): no
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace): yes (for advanced workouts only)
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal): yes
- Vibration alert: (choose between alert tones and/or vibration alert): yes
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals): yes
- Heart rate-based calorie computation: yes
- Training effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness): yes
- Customizable screen(s): yes
- Barometric altimeter: yes
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units): no
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+™-enabled power meters): yes (records data approx. 1 per second)
- Temperature (displays and records temperature while you ride): no
- Sport watch: no
- Swim metrics (stroke type, stroke count and pool lengths): yes
- Garmin Connect is compatible with Windows® XP or newer and PowerPC and Intel-based Mac running OS 10.4 or later with Safari
- What's in the Box:
- Forerunner 910XT
- USB ANT Stick™
- AC charger
- Charging clip
- Expander strap
|Heart Rate Monitor Compatible:||Yes (Not Included)|
|EU Plug Supplied:||No|
|US Plug Supplied:||No|
|Aus/Nz Plug Supplied:||No|
From stepping into the pool for that first swim session through to crossing the line as an Ironman finisher, the Forerunner 910XT will record, motivate and guide every stroke, every pedal rev and every step of the way.
Detailed swim metrics (indoors and out), an integrated barometric altimeter, full power meter compatibility and Garmin’s renowned GPS accuracy, combine to make the Forerunner 910XT the most advanced training computer ever.
Designed for open water and pool swimming, Forerunner 910XT is water resistant to 50m (164 ft). It’s Garmin's first multisport watch to offer extensive swim metrics, including swim distance, stroke identification, stroke count and pool lengths. It also computes your swolf score to help you gauge your swimming efficiency (Swolf is a combination of the words ‘swim’ and ‘golf’ and it is a way of calculating a swimmer’s efficiency. To find your Swolf score your lap time is added to the number of strokes you have taken - Eg. if it takes you 20 seconds to swim a lap and you took 15 strokes your score would be 35).
The 910XT’s robust design and easy operation make it suited for other water sports, including paddle boarding. Because it’s GPS-enabled, Forerunner 910XT even captures the path you travelled so you can view it later on a map in our free online community, Garmin Connect™. This feature can help you analyse your open water swimming and adjust your technique as needed.
Transition Seamlessly: Whether you’re training or racing, every second counts, so the 910XT makes it easy and seamless to transition between sports. The auto multisport feature lets you switch sport modes with just 1 button press, so you don’t lose precious seconds in transition. The optional quick release mount allows you to move the 910XT easily from wrist to bike.
Try it Dry: On land, Forerunner 910XT offers many of the features of Garmin’s advanced cycling computers and sportswatches to accurately capture your time, distance, speed or pace and more. The 910XT is Garmin's first multi-sport device to incorporate a barometric altimeter for highly accurate elevation data, including ascent, descent and gradient. Configurable data fields let you customise multiple training pages for each sport.
Set up vibration alerts to give a silent nudge when you hit a split, when it’s time to take nutrition or if you need a little feedback to stay within range of your goals. With these high-level features and up to 20 hours of battery life, the 910XT is ideal for athletes training for ultras or iron distance tris.
Take it to the Next Level: For advanced training, the 910XT is compatible with ANT+™ sensors, including the optional speed/cadence sensor for cycling or premium heart rate monitor (included with some models). You can pair the 910XT with an existing ANT+ heart rate monitor or purchase as an accessory.
And for those data-driven athletes, the 910XT also is compatible with ANT+ power meters, like Vector™, Garmin’s pedal-based power meter.
About GPS Running Computers
GPS receivers are now made waterproof, lightweight and small enough to take outdoors and provide you with a detailed record of your journey. Run units are not intended for navigation, rather as an extremely accurate way of analysing your workout giving you information on speed, distance, elevation etc. Some units offer integrated heart rate monitors.
All electrical goods sold on wiggle that come with a mains power supply are supplied with a UK plug. Please check the product description to see if any other plugs are known to be included in the box, otherwise you may need an adapter for use in your country. Most power adapters will accept 110-240 Volts.
About the Garmin brand
Garmin International Inc. manufactures and markets navigation and communications equipment for the aviation and consumer markets such as the popular Garmin Edge mountain bike and road bike GPS range. Garmin products serve aviation, marine, automotive, wireless, OEM, and general recreation applications.
Specifically Garmin aim to enrich the lives of customers, suppliers, distributors, and employees by providing the very best products that offer superior quality, safety, and operational features at affordable prices. What started out in 1989 with a handful of dedicated engineers and a great idea for a product has grown into the Global Positioning System (GPS) leader–both in sales and critical acclaim. Garmin has helped to take GPS to new heights by going beyond the ordinary features and performance found in typical GPS receivers.
Today, Garmin has a diverse product line and distributors in virtually every part of the world. While garmin's immediate success has resulted from developing innovative products for a variety of markets, their long-term success is based on commitment to support customers after the sale. They are winning over new customers with quality products, tremendous value, and superior service, and are working to turn them into loyal Garmin supporters for many years to come.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.62
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.99
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Magazine reviews for Garmin Forerunner 910XT GPS Sports Watch
Review from Bikeradar
The Forerunner is essentially an Edge 500 in watch form, but with more besides.
Catering for up to ﬁve bikes (each with separate identities and relevant power/cadence/wheel size differences if necessary) it will also capture your data for swims (pool and open water) and running (with optional FootPod).
The screen shows up to four data ﬁelds. Power it up, switch on and be sporty for up to 20 hours. Wear it or mount it using the foam bar mount (a twist mount is coming, say Garmin).
You can plan a route and upload it to your computer, then watch and follow the breadcrumb trail. While not as good as mapping, it does enable you to navigate less well-known routes with conﬁdence.
The dongle lets you download ride data and Garmin Connect turns your data into maps and graphs, dissecting your route and performance, including heart rate and calorie use.
The 910XT will work with any ANT+ enabled power meters from Quark, SRM, PowerTap and Garmin's Vector (when it arrives).
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
I actually have re-used the belt from an 305(!) and this works just fine with my new 910XT.
Having just read through the product info, it seems both versions include the "expander strap". Why would I want an expander strap, if the watch doesn't have the ability to record my heart rate.
I do want a 910XT which includes the HRM function, however I already have plenty of expander straps. Please can you advise which version I need to purchase.
Two versions are offered (with a HRM and without it) and they differ only in presence of the strap. I have bought 910XT without the strap and use it with my older strap from 310Xt and it works perfectly.
So the ability to receive HR data is implemented in both of them.
will it then upload 5 separate files to strava / garmin connect / both or do I have to manually split.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?