- Garmin Women's Forerunner 110 GPS Sports Watch with HRM
zoom Garmin Women's Forerunner 110 GPS Sports Watch with HRM
Buyers Guide to Garmin Forerunner Run GPS - Wiggle
Garmin Women's Forerunner 110 GPS Sports Watch with HRM
Add Garmin Women's Forerunner 110 GPS Sports Watch with HRM to your basket now
|Grey / Pink||
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
Forerunner 110 is the easiest way to track your training. It's GPS-enabled so it knows how far and how fast you run - with no bells or whistles. There's virtually no setup required, so you can just press start and run or walk with it.
Top Features of the Garmin Women's Forerunner 110 GPS Sports Watch with HRM
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 1.8" x 2.7" x 0.6" (4.5 x 6.9 x 1.4 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 1.0" x 1.0" (2.5 x 2.5 cm) diameter
- Display resolution, WxH: 52 x 30 pixels
- Weight: 1.8 oz (52 g)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: 3 weeks in power save mode; 8 hours in training mode
- Water resistant: yes (IPX7)
- GPS-enabled: yes
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
- Heart rate monitor: yes (some versions)
- Bike speed/cadence sensor: no
- Foot pod: no
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): no
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): yes
- Garmin Training Center® software compatible: yes
- Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person): no
- Courses (compete against previous activities): no
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed): no
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap): yes
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout): no
- Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button): no
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts): no
- Simple workouts (input time, distance and calorie goals): no
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace): no
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal): no
- Vibration alert: (choose between alert tones and/or vibration alert): no
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals): no
- Heart rate-based calorie computation: yes
- Customizable screen(s): no
- Barometric altimeter: no
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units): no
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+™-enabled power meters): no
- Sport watch: yes
- What's in the Box
- Forerunner 110 (women's pink)
- AC charger
- Heart rate monitor
- Owner's manual
|Heart Rate Monitor Compatible:||Yes (Included)|
|EU Plug Supplied:||No|
|US Plug Supplied:||No|
|Aus/Nz Plug Supplied:||No|
Supplied with a heart rate monitor strap.
Forerunner 110's data-friendly display makes it simple to read on the run with the all-important time, distance and average pace always there when you need it.
Whether you're training to complete your first 5k or you want to get faster and fitter, accurate workout data is the key. Forerunner 110 uses GPS to accurately record your distance, time and pace. Data from each run is stored in the unit, so you can go back and see how you did last week or last month. Or, upload to our Garmin Connect™ website to review, relive and replay your run.
Forerunner 110 is automatically set up to show your current mile pace and will capture and display the split time for every mile you run. Alternatively, you can adjust this to kilometres if you prefer, or even change the distance to get more frequent splits.
Some versions of the Forerunner 110 (men's black/red and women's grey/pink(seperate page)) come with a heart rate monitor to display your heart rate in beats per minute. It also provides heart rate-based calorie computations so you can accurately track your calories burned.
If you have the black/grey Forerunner 110 without heart rate, you can buy a Garmin heart rate monitor separately or use with an *ANT+™ heart rate monitor you already own.
Please note that this product only comes with a UK power adapter.
About GPS Running Computers
GPS receivers are now made waterproof, lightweight and small enough to take outdoors and provide you with a detailed record of your journey. Run units are not intended for navigation, rather as an extremely accurate way of analysing your workout giving you information on speed, distance, elevation etc. Some units offer integrated heart rate monitors.
All electrical goods sold on wiggle that come with a mains power supply are supplied with a UK plug. Please check the product description to see if any other plugs are known to be included in the box, otherwise you may need an adapter for use in your country. Most power adapters will accept 110-240 Volts.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $7.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
*How does this watch use Australian GPS - does it automatically do it???
*Is the GPS accurate - I have used GPS on Map My Run and it is not accurate at all.
* Does it give info in KM's??????
- It is definately more accurate than MapMyRun (which I found always to be 1-2km out when running 10km). This is pretty spot on
- You don't have to do anything special to get the GPS in Oz - it will work anywhere :)
I have found my Garmin devices (HRM's / Bike computers) to be very accurate typically down to about 1 - 3 meters.
Data can be configured in KPH and MPH.
You can buy a footpod seperately, but the footpod is NOT a GPS receiver - it only gives you data on cadence (steps/minute), or distance for running on a treadmill (inside).
For a training aid, it is magic.
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?