- Giro Atmos Helmet - 2012
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Giro Atmos Helmet - 2012 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Giro Atmos Helmet - 2012
Add Giro Atmos Helmet - 2012 to your basket now
|Red / Silver||Large|
|Red / Silver||Medium|
|Red / Silver||Small|
|White / Silver||Large|
|White / Silver||Medium|
|White / Silver||Small|
Atmos continues to set the standard for high performance, matchless style, and comfortable fit. It's low profile silhouette, 26 Wind Tunnel vents, and benchmark in-mold Roll Cage make it a top choice for road, 'cross, and XC riders alike.
Top Features of the Giro Atmos Helmet - 2012
- Fantastic styling and exposed I.C.R. carbon fibre detailing
- Advanced five piece hardbody moulding
- In-mould technology fuses the liner with the shell and creates a true exo-skeleton, adding strength and durability to the helmet
- 26 Wind Tunnel design vents and internal cross-rib-channelling draw air through the helmet for excellent cooling whilst riding
- RocLoc 5 fits like a glove allowing lateral and vertical adjustment
- Weight: 240 grams
- Meets CE EN178 certification
In-mould Carbon Reinforcement inserts and an advanced internal Roll Cage both add extra reinforcement without excess bulk or weight.
Roc Loc 5 Fitting System
After more than two-years of development, Giro introduces Roc Loc 5. This groundbreaking fit system provides an entirely unique user experience with an unmatched level of comfort, stability, adjustability and weight savings. With Roc Loc 5, you can easily dial-in both fit tension and adjust vertical position with a single hand. Just twist the dial for a tighter feel on rough terrain, then back it off a notch and relax across the flats or a warm climb. Even with these remarkable features, Roc Loc 5 is still nearly 40-percent lighter than its popular predecessor, Roc Loc 4.
- Micro Dial:The heart of Roc Loc 5 is this ratcheting, micro-adjusting dial. A simple, two-finger twist of the Micro Dial opens or closes the retention system and each click is audible.
- Three-Position Bracket: It’s never been easier to change vertical positions and fine-tune fit. We incorporated a three-position bracket that features 15-millimeters of up/down movement. Like the Micro Dial, this system can be adjusted without removing the helmet. Carefully-crafted ergonomic arms are shaped to be as comfortable as possible, yet work flawlessly with Giro eyewear (what we call Super Fit engineering).
- Dual Pods: These two panels are designed to firmly grasp the back of your head while comfortably cradling the occipital lobe.
- Strap Baskets: With Roc Loc 5, your helmet straps are always right where you need them. Not to mention this strap basket brings a new level of comfort.
About the Giro brand
Giro has been supplying quality light-weight cycling helmets to millions of riders, cyclists, skiers and snowboarders around the world since 1985. Giro is the Helmet of choice for winners of mountain bike world championships, cyclocross world championships, Triathlon and Iron Man world championships.
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?