- Giro Selector Aero/TT Helmet - 2012
Sorry - this product is no longer available
zoom Giro Selector Aero/TT Helmet - 2012
Giro Selector Aero/TT Helmet - 2012
Add Giro Selector Aero/TT Helmet - 2012 to your basket now
|Matt / Gloss Black||Small / Med 51 - 57cm|
|White / Silver||Small / Med 51 - 57cm|
|Matt / Gloss Black||Med / Large 55 - 61cm|
|White / Silver||Med / Large 55 - 61cm|
A tailored approach to aerodynamics. The Selector gives you a new edge in the battle with the air – a switchable tail. By combining a smooth front profile with either of two different lower tails, you can customise your profile to your posture or course.
Top Features of the Giro Selector Aero/TT Helmet - 2012
- Roc Loc TT fit system
- Wind tunnel and competition-proven design
- X-static padding
- EPS liner
- Thermoformed SL Roll Cage reinforcement
- Polycarbonate shell
- Vented eye shield
The foundation of aerodynamics is pure and unyielding; every gram of drag devours time and calories. And as the speed increases, so does the air’s appetite. Instead of simply facing this challenge head-on, the Selector gives you a new edge in the race of truth – the tail. By combining a smooth front profile with either of two different lower tails, the rider can optimize the helmet for best aerodynamics based on their anatomy, riding position and even course conditions.
The Vented eye shield aligns with deep internal ventilation channels that allow cool fresh air in, direct it across the rider’s head and then exhaust heated air out.
Roc Loc 5
After more than two-years of development, Giro introduces Roc Loc 5. This groundbreaking fit system provides an entirely unique user experience with an unmatched level of comfort, stability, adjustability and weight savings.
With Roc Loc 5, you can easily dial-in both fit tension and adjust vertical position with a single hand. Just twist the dial for a tighter feel on rough terrain, then back it off a notch and relax across the flats or a warm climb. Even with these remarkable features, Roc Loc 5 is still nearly 40-percent lighter than its popular predecessor, Roc Loc 4.
- Micro Dial: The heart of Roc Loc 5 is this ratcheting, micro-adjusting dial. A simple, two-finger twist of the Micro Dial opens or closes the retention system and each click is audible.
- Three-Position Bracket: It's never been easier to change vertical positions and fine-tune fit. We incorporated a three-position bracket that features 15-millimeters of up/down movement. Like the Micro Dial, this system can be adjusted without removing the helmet. Carefully-crafted ergonomic arms are shaped to be as comfortable as possible, yet work flawlessly with Giro eyewear (what we call Super Fit engineering).
- Dual Pods: These two panels are designed to firmly grasp the back of your head while comfortably cradling the occipital lobe.
- Strap Baskets: With Roc Loc 5, your helmet straps are always right where you need them. Not to mention this strap basket brings a new level of comfort.
About Road Helmets
Performance cycle helmets offer unrivalled levels of protection with the absolute minimum of material. They are ridiculously light and feature a series of huge vents, designed to scoop up air and direct it over your head. On long, hot climbs, the difference is noticeable.
In order to cycle on the road or compete in a race it may be a legal requirement in your country to wear a helmet certified to a specific standard or an international equivalent. All helmets sold on Wiggle are certified and labelled with a European CE EN1078 standard. Please check your country’s requirements to see if this is sufficient and if necessary contact the manufacturer to see if this helmet has been additionally certified for your country.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?