GT Air 2012
This GT Air 2012 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
zoom GT Air 2012
GT Air 2012
Top Features of the GT Air 2012
Progression doesn't end with pavement. No features? No problem. Build your own. With features inspired from Team Rider Dave Dilleward, GT's BMX Dirt collection was built with those who prefer-to-build in-mind.
- Size: 20" top tube
- Wheel size: 20"
- Frame: New 2012 GT dirt design, 1-1/8" x 100mm headtube, hi-ten steel tubes, DT gusset, american bb, seat stay mounted U-brake
- Fork: GT dirt/street design, hi-ten 1-1/8" x 22.2mm steerer, hi-ten 31.8- 28.6mm tapered o.d. blades
- Crankset/Chainwheel: Forged steel one piece crank 165mm/33t
- Bottom Bracket: american loose ball
- Pedals: GT low profile mid size platform design
- Cassette: Odyssey 13t
- Chain: KMZ Z410
- Rims: Alex G303, pinned aluminum, 32 front/36 rear
- Tyres: GT dirt tread 2.125"
- Hubs: Steel body, loose ball 3/8" heat treated axle, 32 hole front, 14mm heat treated axle, 36 hole rear
- Rear Brake: Rush 933D, U-brake
- Brake Levers: Tektro, Xl320
- Handlebar: Full hi-ten, 194mm rise, 670mm width, 11 degree sweep, 3 degree tip, 19mm o.d. cross bar
- Stem: GT top load design with cold forged clamp, 50mm ext
- Grips: GT wings logo 130mm single compound
- Headset: 1-1/8" threadless, steel
- Saddle: GT dirt design, 7mm
- Seatpost: Steel, 25.4mm x 200mm
- Frame Material: Steel
- Wheel Size: 20" (406)
- Fork Material: Steel
- Model Year: 2012
- Brake Type: U-Brake
- Chainset type: Micro Drive
- Groupset Manufacturer: Other
- Cable Routing: Unknown
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
About BMX Street Bikes
Winter cycling tights, also known as 'longs' are the best way to keep your leg muscles warm when the weather turns cold. Fleecy backed fabrics are comfortable next to your skin and help retain warmth, even when they're wet. Look for double-layer knees to keep your joints protected. Calf-length tights, also known as 'knickers' are great for days when it's not too cold but you want to keep your knees warm.
About the GT brand
GT Bikes, based in Southern California, has been in the business of making great bikes since 1972. They offer a huge range of awesome rigs that are ridden and tested by the top pros in the business like 2004 National Champion Brian Lopes, Extreme Riding legend Hans Rey, and XC Olympian Todd Wells. Whether it's an epic all day adventure, serious hard core drops and air, old school cross country racing, marathons or just plain old mountain biking, GT have a model that fits your needs with the quality and innovation that you demand.
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?