- GT Fly 2012
Sorry - this product is no longer available
zoom GT Fly 2012
GT Fly 2012
Progression doesn't end with pavement. No features? No problem. Build your own. With features inspired from Team Rider Dave Dilleward, GT's BMX Dirt collection was built with those who prefer-to-build in-mind.
Top Features of the GT Fly 2012
- Size: 20.5" top tube
- Wheel size: 20"
- Frame: New 2012 GT dirt design, integrated headtube, hi-ten steel tubes, DT gusset, mid bb, seat stay mounted U-brake, removable rotor guides
- Fork: Hi-ten 28.6mm cr-mo threadless steer, hi-ten 31.8mm - 28.6 taper o.d. x 1.4mm t. blades, 100mm old, 6mm thick dropouts for 3/8" axle
- Crankset/Chainwheel: GT tubular cr-mo 3pc., 19mm x 8t spline, single clamping bolt, 170mm/25t steel chain wheel GT design
- Bottom Bracket: 8t x 19mm splined cold forged cr-mo axle, 2x mid sealed bearing
- Pedals: GT low profile large platform design, nylon material, cr-mo axle
- Freewheel: 9t cassette
- Chain: KMC Z510
- Rims: Alex g303, pinned aluminum, 32 front/36 rear
- Tyres: GT dirt tread 2.125"
- Hubs: Alloy body, loose ball 3/8" cr-mo axle, 32 hole front, loose ball + 1 sealed bearing 14mm 9t cassette 36 hole rear
- Rear Brake: Tektro, fx340r, coil spring, melt forged U-brake
- Brake Levers: Tektro xl320
- Handlebar: Full hi-ten, 194mm rise, 670mm width, 11 degree sweep, 3 degree tip, 19mm o.d. cross bar
- Stem: GT top load design with cold forged clamp, 50mm ext
- Grips: GT wings logo 130mm single compound
- Headset: Fpd, 1 1/8" integrated design 45 x 45 degree sealed bearings
- Saddle: GT dirt design unifed padded saddle with post
- Seatpost: Integrated with saddle, 135mm
|Number of gears:||1|
|Wheel Size:||20" (406)|
|Chainset type:||Micro Drive|
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
About BMX Street Bikes
Winter cycling tights, also known as 'longs' are the best way to keep your leg muscles warm when the weather turns cold. Fleecy backed fabrics are comfortable next to your skin and help retain warmth, even when they're wet. Look for double-layer knees to keep your joints protected. Calf-length tights, also known as 'knickers' are great for days when it's not too cold but you want to keep your knees warm.
About the GT brand
GT Bikes, based in Southern California, has been in the business of making great bikes since 1972. They offer a huge range of awesome rigs that are ridden and tested by the top pros in the business like 2004 National Champion Brian Lopes, Extreme Riding legend Hans Rey, and XC Olympian Todd Wells.
Whether it's an epic all day adventure, serious hard core drops and air, old school cross country racing, marathons or just plain old mountain biking, GT have a model that fits your needs with the quality and innovation that you demand.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?