GT Sensor 3.0 2011
This GT Sensor 3.0 2011 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
GT Sensor 3.0 2011
Add GT Sensor 3.0 2011 to your basket now
|Blue||Large||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Blue||Medium||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Blue||Small||Discontinued - no longer available|
Top Features of the GT Sensor 3.0 2011
The Sensor 3 offers plush trail performance with GT Independent drive Rear suspension and Rockshox Recon Silver forks. Perfect for long XC loops and adventurous trail rides.
- Frame: Double butted hydroformed, 6061-T6 Alloy
- Shock: X-Fusion O2 RL Air, rebound adjust and lockout
- Fork: RockShox Recon Silver TK Solo Air, 120mm Turn Key Lockout, Rebound Adjust
- Chainset: Shimano M430 Octolink, triple 44/32/22T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano sealed ES-25
- Pedals: GT Slim line flat
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore 9 speed, shadow
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, Rapid Fire
- Cassette: Shimano HG50, 9 speed, 11-34T
- Chain: Shimano HG-54
- Rim: Alex TD24, 32h
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Highroller 26x2.35
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Highroller 26x2.10
- Hubs: All Terra alloy, Disc-QR
- Spokes: 14G stainless with brass nipples
- Brakes: Shimano M445, 180mm Rotor
- Lever: Shimano M445
- Handlebar: All Terra AL-6061 Riser
- Stem: All Terra 1 1/8" 3D Forged
- Grips: GT Wing, dual density waffle
- Headset: FSA integrated
- Saddle: WTB Devo Race
- Seatpost: All Terra AL-2014
- Frame Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Wheel Size: 26" (559)
- Fork Material: Suspension
- Model Year: 2011
- Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Chainset type: Triple
- Groupset Manufacturer: SRAM
- Cable Routing: Full Outer
GT Independent Drivetrain
The GT Independent Drive train system provides improved pedalling efficiency and a fast, smooth and consistent riding feel with no unwanted feedback or stiffness under pedalling. It works by isolating the drivetrain action from the suspension action; no matter how far through the travel the swing arm goes, the chain stay remains a constant length. This means the suspension won't react to the chain tension and will work consistently whether you're pedalling hard or coasting.
The independent drivetrain system doesn't require any additional linkages or pivots, thus reducing the need for servicing and maintenance.
X-fusion 02 RL Rear Shock
The X fusion RL 02 has a three position compression damping control to maximise performance on all stages of your ride:
- Open setting for total bump compliance on the decents, rocks and roots.
- Pedal for a firmer feel on the flats and inclines
- Lockout for pedalling efficiency up hill or on the road
RockShox Recon Silver TK Suspension Fork
Dependable Cross country forks with a superb blend of weight and performance.
- Solo Air Spring: An extremely durable spring system. The positive and negative air spring chambers are simultaneously filled to equal air pressures through a single Schrader valve, simplifying suspension setup while retaining the light weight and plush ride quality of the Rockshox Dual Air system.
- Turnkey Lockout: The Turnkey system allows you to quickly and easily lock your forks by simply turning the dial on the stanchion, giving you greater pedalling efficiency on uphill sections and smooth surfaces. Turnkey lockout still protects you from unexpected big hits from roots, pothole or rocks with a patented Blow-off design. This absorbs big impacts immediately even when the fork is locked.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
|Frame Geometry (measurements in inches)|
|Head Tube Angle||69.5||69.5||69.5|
|Horizontal Top Tube Length||22||23.2||24.1|
|Seat Tube Length||17.6||19.1||20|
|Head Tube Length||4.3||4.7||5.5|
About Full Suspension Mountain Bikes
If you after a snappy handling mtb and enjoy off-road endurance riding then a Full Suspension Mtb is for you. At Wiggle we stock the very best spec'd full suspension bike brands in Felt, Focus, Kona, Mongoose, Rocky Mountain, plus loads more besides. All our full suspension mountain bikes provide a superb riding experience with quality rear shocks and suspension forks, from XC, Freeride, Enduro through to Downhill, Wiggle will have the bike for you. You will find that the wide tyres give you bags of grip and together with the front and rear suspension you will easily glide over trail detritus, roots and rocks. So you'll be likely to be pushing your own limits before you find the bike's!
About the GT brand
GT Bikes, based in Southern California, has been in the business of making great bikes since 1972. They offer a huge range of awesome rigs that are ridden and tested by the top pros in the business like 2004 National Champion Brian Lopes, Extreme Riding legend Hans Rey, and XC Olympian Todd Wells. Whether it's an epic all day adventure, serious hard core drops and air, old school cross country racing, marathons or just plain old mountain biking, GT have a model that fits your needs with the quality and innovation that you demand.
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
I'm just wondering what you think is the most suitable size for someone who is 5ft 10?
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?