- GT Zaskar Sport 2012
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This GT Zaskar Sport 2012 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
GT Zaskar Sport 2012
We all know that performance demands sacrifice. For some manufacturers it's foregoing strength and durability for the sake of a few grams. The Zaskar provides performance when required and durability that will last a life time.
Top Features of the GT Zaskar Sport 2012
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Frame: Hydroformed 6061-T6 aluminium triple triangle design hardtail with machined headtube, disc brake bosses and replaceable hanger
- Fork: SR Suntour Raidon-X3 100mm travel, air sprung with rebound adjust and lockout
- Chainset: FSA Gamma Drive MegaExo, triple 44/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
- Pedals: GT Slim line flats
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore Shadow, 9 speed
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio Rapid Fire
- Cassette: SRAM PG950 (11-34)
- Chain: KMC X9
- Rims: All Terra HP17, double wall
- Tyres: Maxxis Aspen 26x2.1
- Hubs: All Terra lightweight alloy, QR
- Spokes: 14G stainless
- Brakes: Avid Elixir 1 with 160mm rotor
- Brake Levers: Avid Elixir 1
- Handlebar: All Terra flat top riser, alloy, 690mm wide
- Stem: All Terra 1 1/8" threadless
- Grips: Dual Density
- Headset: FSA integrated
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Comp
- Seat Post: All Terra alloy
|Number of gears:||27|
|Front Axle Type:||9mm QR|
|Fork Material:||Aluminium Alloy|
|Bottle Cage Mounts:||Double|
|Wheel Size:||26" (559)|
|Brake Type:||Hydraulic Disc Brake|
GT don't believe in making light instead of strong, or having stiffness in place of durability. GT do believe that these things should co-exist and in there bikes they do.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
About the GT brand
GT Bikes, based in Southern California, has been in the business of making great bikes since 1972. They offer a huge range of awesome rigs that are ridden and tested by the top pros in the business like 2004 National Champion Brian Lopes, Extreme Riding legend Hans Rey, and XC Olympian Todd Wells.
Whether it's an epic all day adventure, serious hard core drops and air, old school cross country racing, marathons or just plain old mountain biking, GT have a model that fits your needs with the quality and innovation that you demand.
|Size Guide (GT Zasker Bikes)|
|Frame Size||Rider Height (cm)||Inside Leg (cm)|
|Small||163 - 170||71 - 76|
|Medium||173 - 175||74 - 79|
|Large||178 - 180||76 - 81|
|X-Large||183 - 188||79 - 86|
|'Size matters! That's why at Wiggle we measure each of our bikes to build accurate size charts for our customers. Our qualified team of mechanics then individually check each order against measurements supplied by you to ensure the size chosen is correct. Another reason you can have complete confidence when buying a bike from Wiggle!'|
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?