- High5 Energy Gel Sachets - 20 x 38g
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This High5 Energy Gel Sachets - 20 x 38g is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
High5 Energy Gel Sachets - 20 x 38g
Add High5 Energy Gel Sachets - 20 x 38g to your basket now
|Summer Fruits / Berry|
An ultra concentrated sports fuel for instant energy. Race proven in the World's toughest events; it delivers fast energy to endurance athletes. Easy to open, easy to swallow and easy to digest with natural fruit flavours that taste fantastic.
Top Features of the High5 Energy Gel Sachets - 20 x 38g
- Pure carbohydrate for instant energy
- Performance proven in the World’s toughest races
- Real fruit flavour for a natural refreshing taste
- Gentle on the stomach and easily metabolised
- Contains electrolytes for maximum water and carbohydrate absorption
- Natural source of carbohydrate suitable for vegetarians and GMO free
- Nutritional Details
- Product Flavours: All
- Natural Flavours: Real Juice
- Artificial Colours: No
- Preservatives: Yes
- Artificial Sweeteners: No
- Suitable for Lacto Vegitarians: Yes
- Suitable for Strict Vegitarians: Yes
- Suitable for Dietary: Yes
- Suitable for Ethical Vegans: Unknown
- EU Allergens: N/A
Taste and Consistency
After years of research with a team of dedicated athletes, EnergyGel was formulated with a unique blend of simple carbohydrates for instant energy and complex carbohydrates for sustained energy release. High5 EnergyGel is ultra concentrated, light to carry and easy to use. EnergyGel is not too sweet and not so thick that it sticks to your mouth. It contains all the electrolytes essential to maximise fluid and carbohydrate uptake and it comes in a range of refreshing natural fruit flavours.
High5 Energy Gel contains the electrolytes sodium and potassium, which are essential to the process of metabolizing carbohydrates and for the proper functioning of muscles.
- Magnesium plays a role in controlling muscle contraction and regulating the conversion of carbohydrates to energy, The loss of magnesium through sweat can bring fatigue and muscle cramps.
- Sodium - Studies indicate that rehydration occurs at a faster rate when electrolytes such as sodium are consumed during exercise.
- Potassium - This mineral is the major electrolyte found in all of your body's cells. It plays an important role in the transmission of signals to nerve impulses, muscle cell contraction and overall maintenance of your cardiovascular system.
Please Note: The Summer Fruits flavour states either Summer Fruits or Berry as the flavour on the packaging. However, the contents are the same.
About Energy & Recovery Gels
Energy gels are consumed by athletes or other physically active people to maintain their calorific needs in light of their strenuous physical activity. They contain complex carbohydrates and are often sold in various fruit flavours, most are in sachet format with a tear off lid for ease of use.Click Here to read more about nutrition from the eyes of Wiggle athlete, Emma-Kate Lidbury.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
My feeling is that these sachets, as all concentrated forms of energy, would help to stave off hypo but you should really consult your diabetic team if you frequently get hypo during or after exercise.
The all yellow coloured sachets no caffine
I have tried them both but prefer non caffine, make sure you identify them correctly before you order the colours are the give away.
thanks in advance
I hope this helps.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?