zoom High5 Energy Gel Sachets - Buy 1 Box Get 1 Box Free
High5 Energy Gel Sachets - Buy 1 Box Get 1 Box Free
Add High5 Energy Gel Sachets - Buy 1 Box Get 1 Box Free to your basket now
|Various Flavours||20 x 38g||
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
Buy one box and get one box FREE. An ultra concentrated sports fuel for instant energy. Race proven in the World's toughest events; it delivers fast energy to endurance athletes.
Top Features of the High5 Energy Gel Sachets - Buy 1 Box Get 1 Box Free
- Pure carbohydrate for instant energy
- Performance proven in the World’s toughest races
- Real fruit flavour for a natural refreshing taste
- Gentle on the stomach and easily metabolised
- Contains electrolytes for maximum water and carbohydrate absorption
- Natural source of carbohydrate suitable for vegetarians and GMO free
- Contents: 20 x 38g sackets
Easy to open, easy to swallow and easy to digest with natural fruit flavours that taste fantastic.
Taste and Consistency
After years of research with a team of dedicated athletes, EnergyGel was formulated with a unique blend of simple carbohydrates for instant energy and complex carbohydrates for sustained energy release. High5 EnergyGel is ultra concentrated, light to carry and easy to use. EnergyGel is not too sweet and not so thick that it sticks to your mouth. It contains all the electrolytes essential to maximise fluid and carbohydrate uptake and it comes in a range of refreshing natural fruit flavours.
High5 Energy Gel contains the electrolytes sodium and potassium, which are essential to the process of metabolizing carbohydrates and for the proper functioning of muscles.
- Magnesium plays a role in controlling muscle contraction and regulating the conversion of carbohydrates to energy, The loss of magnesium through sweat can bring fatigue and muscle cramps.
- Sodium - Studies indicate that rehydration occurs at a faster rate when electrolytes such as sodium are consumed during exercise.
- Potassium - This mineral is the major electrolyte found in all of your body's cells. It plays an important role in the transmission of signals to nerve impulses, muscle cell contraction and overall maintenance of your cardiovascular system.
Please Note: The Summer Fruits flavour states either Summer Fruits or Berry as the flavour on the packaging. However, the contents are the same.
About Energy & Recovery Gels
Energy gels are consumed by athletes or other physically active people to maintain their calorific needs in light of their strenuous physical activity. They contain complex carbohydrates and are often sold in various fruit flavours, most are in sachet format with a tear off lid for ease of use.Click Here to read more about nutrition from the eyes of Wiggle athlete, Emma-Kate Lidbury.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $35.00
Spend $52.97 more to qualify for free delivery
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $42.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Enter 2, get 4 etc
Citrus March 2013, Apple Nov 2012, Berry March 2013, Orange Feb2013
Wiggle would let you know in the description IF they were short dated. They're good for some time.
Hope that helps
Worst case scenario, you end up with a hand full of banana from 40 sachets, and you could always trade with someone you ride with.
Citrus burst,Banana blast, Orange plus with caffeine, Apple, Rasberry plus with caffeine, Summer fruits and juicy orange.
I aim at 1 per 30-40 min if exercising over an hour and a half. eg. start run, have one at 40 mins, then 1 at 1h20, for a 1:50-2hr run.
Not really req'd for a 1 hour workout.
For endurance based events - eg. IM, I target 1 gel every26mins on the bike and 22mins run. 72kg male. I calulate I am burning ~820kJ per hour on the bike and ~960kJ/hr on run.
There are other examples based of grams carbs per kg bodyweight etc. you can get carbs from gels, food, sportsdrink.
Hope that helps
Some flavours have added caffeine, others don't.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?