zoom Hilly Vista Anklet - SS14
Hilly Vista Anklet - SS14
- 96% Polyamide(Nylon)
- 4% Polyurethane
Add Hilly Vista Anklet - SS14 to your basket now
|Black / Lime||Extra Large||
Add to Basket
4 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Lime||Medium||
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Lime||Small||
Add to Basket
5 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Lime||Large|
The Hilly Vista Anklet is a cushioned trail running anklet. Contains fibres which inhibit the growth of odour causing bacteria and also 2 layer fabric which help wick perspiration and keep the feet dry.
Top Features of the Hilly Vista Anklet - SS14
- Antimicrobial, thermodynamic and wicking
- Contains X-STATIC® the silver fiber™ to inhibit the growth of odour causing bacteria
- Hi-tec 2 layer fabrics wick perspiration from the soft Polypropylene inner layer to the fine cotton outer layer, keeping the skin dry
- Ventilation panels on upper foot for additional cooling
- ‘VentFlex’ panel on front of ankle for improved ventilation and improved flexibility
- Full Achilles heel protection and ankle fenders
- Flat seamless toe seam and cushioned toe protection to help prevent blisters
- ‘Y’ heel for better fit
- Arch grip section for optimum fit
About the Hilly brand
The Hilly Clothing Company leads the field with it’s range of running socks and running garments designed by running legend, Dr Ron Hill MBE. As well as having a PhD in Textile Chemistry, Ron has a string of athletic achievements including the Commonwealth and European Marathon gold medals, with a personal best of 2:09:28, set back in 1970! Hilly continually strive to enhance their products using new technologies and innovations from all over the world. All Hilly products are extensively tested prior to launch, not only by staff who are all runners, but also by a group of independent testers. Hilly also work closely with several o the UK’s leading technical universities.
|Size Guide For Hilly Socks|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $14.74
Spend $73.39 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $21.62
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.40
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?