Hope Pick And Mix Headsets
Add Hope Pick And Mix Headsets to your basket now
Individual headset cups/bearings to fit the vast majority of modern Alloy/carbon road and mountain bikes. Manufactured in the Hope Barnoldswick Factory, Hope Pick and Mix headsets are the highest quality replacement or new build components.
Top Features of the Hope Pick And Mix Headsets
- 1: Top = 1 1/8" Traditional - EC34/28.6
- 2: Top = 1 1/8" Integral - ZS44/28.6
- 3: Top = 1 1/8" Integrated - IS41/28.6
- 4: Top = 1.5" to 1 1/8" Step-down Integral - ZS49/28.6
- 5: Top = 1.5" Integral - ZS56/38.1
- 6: Top = 1.5" External - EC49/38.1
- A: Bottom = 1 1/8" Traditional - EC34/30
- B: Bottom = 1 1/8" Integral - ZS44/30
- C: Bottom = 1 1/8" Integrated - IS41/30
- D: Bottom = 1.5" to 1 1/8" Step-down Low Stack Integral - ZS49/30
- E: Bottom = 1.5" Integral - ZS56/40
- F: Bottom = 1.5" Integral/External - EC49/40 (49mm internal headtube diameter)
- G: Bottom = 1.5" Integral - ZS55/40 (Scott/Lapierre)
- H: Bottom = 1.5" Traditional - EC44/40 (44mm internal headtube diameter)
Hope Pick and Mix headset cups and bearings are sold as individual top or bottom components. They are ideal for building up frames with tapered head tubes, converting frames with larger head tubes to fit standard fork steerers or for replacing damaged cups/bearings individually.
There are 6 top cup options and 8 bottom cup options to choose from, these are designed to fit modern road and mountain bike frames; older 1” and threaded standards are not included.
Hope Pick and Mix headset cups/bearings are available for three headset standards; External, Integral and Integrated. Please refer to the Hope Headset sizing guide to choose the right size and standard for your frame and fork.
A bicycle headset attaches the fork to the frame, they consist of bearings and races which allow the forks steerer to move within the frames headtube. There are a few types of headset, these are threaded and ahead. Threaded headsets are the older type and use a thread on the forks steerer to adjust, an ahead type has no thread and uses a top cap to adjust the tension. Ahead headsets come in three options, external cup, internal and integrated. Integrated and internal headsets use bearings which fit inside the headtube and provide clean lines, whereas the external cup system uses cups which fit into the frame but are still visible. Most will use cartridge bearings which last well and have very low maintenance requirements, one thing worth doing is to switch the top and bottom bearing periodically, as the bottom bearings are more prone to wear as they support the weight of the bike and rider.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $15.00
Spend $50.18 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $22.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
2: Top = 1 1/8" Integral - ZS44/28.6
E: Bottom = 1.5" Integral - ZS56/40
Top - 2: Top 1/8" Integral
Bottom - E: Bottom 1.5" Integral
This will depend on the year and model of your stumpjumper, however this spec is taken from the FSR version.
The photo of the upper 1 and 1 eighth integrated headset seems quite thin. Does this include a slim upper cover that I could use to replace the cone shaped one I have currently?
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?