Hutchinson Fusion 3 Tubeless Road Tyre
Hutchinson Fusion 3 Tubeless Road Tyre
Add Hutchinson Fusion 3 Tubeless Road Tyre to your basket now
|Black||700 x 23c||
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Grey / White||700 x 23c|
The world beating Fusion tyre available in Tubeless version.
Top Features of the Hutchinson Fusion 3 Tubeless Road Tyre
- All weather performance and enhanced durability from a thermoplastic reinforced tread compound
- Triple Compound: Excellent compromise between output/grip/longevity
- 127 TPI
- Carbon beads for maximum safety
- Compatible with preventive and auto-repairing liquid Protect’air MAX
- Size: 700x23c
- Weight: 290g
|Threads Per Inch:||127|
|Wheel Size:||700c (622)|
Features a 3-compound tread to optimise durability, acceleration and corning grip. Competition style slick profile.
About Road Race Tyres
These tyres are for racing style bikes that use clincher/hooked rims, these are the most common fitment and hook onto the rim and require an inner tube. There is a wide choice of tyres within this category and the right choice is important. Lighter tyres will accelerate quickly, but will be more prone to punctures so getting a balance is extremely important. If you require a tyre for all round use look for something with puncture protection, an average TPI(Threads Per Inch) and average weight. If you require a fast tyre and speed is the only thing that matters look for a low weight folding tyre with high TPI. If durability is your priority and speed is not so important look towards the puncture resistant tyres and consider going for a wider tyre, these will be less prone to punctures and offer a bit more comfort. For wet road conditions a triple compound or winter tyre is a good choice, these use a softer compound on the cornering surface to maximise grip.
|700 x 18C||18-622|
|700 x 23C||23-622|
|700 x 25C||25-622|
|700 x 28C||28-622||28 x 1 5/8 x 1 1/8|
|700 x 32C||32-622||28 x 1 5/8 x 1 1/4|
|700 x 35C||37-622||28 x 1 5/8 x 1 3/8|
|700 x 47C||47-622|
|This is a generic size guide not all tyres will come in the sizes shown.|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $15.00
Spend $26.88 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $22.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
1) You can fit a regular tube inside, which means removing the tubeless valve carefully. Messy if you have used the Hutchinson flat-proofing liquid. Remove tube and fix tyre ASAP after.
2) You can carry the pressure gas canister with flat-proofing liquid made by Hutchinson to reinflate and seal, but if it does not succeed (puncture too large, tear) you are stuck putting in a tube and it will be messy. This costs you a canister every time.
3) You can patch the inside of a CLEAN tyre - use the special patches made by Hutchinson. Slow (gluing needed), but works well and is durable. You MUST clean the area to be patched very carefully (use first aid type alcohol swabs).
4) Carry a spare tyre only.
I have put a latex sealant in mine which should self seal, do both and you will never have to think of a long walk home.
I use a tyre sealant and dont carry a tube any more, havent had a flat in over 3 months.
If you use some sealant inside the tyre, most punctures will mend themselves (enough to get you home anyway) and you won't have to do the above.
If you use them on standard rims on their own then they are just like any other tyre and will need a tube.
Then I added a tyre sealant and have only had to pumped them up once a month since.
For more info check the manufacturer's web site.
Can't find it anywhere online.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?