Inov-8 Roclite 285 Shoes AW12
This Inov-8 Roclite 285 Shoes AW12 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
Inov-8 Roclite 285 Shoes AW12
Add Inov-8 Roclite 285 Shoes AW12 to your basket now
|Red / Slate||UK 4||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Red / Slate||UK 4.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Red / Slate||UK 5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Red / Slate||UK 5.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Red / Slate||UK 6||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Red / Slate||UK 6.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Red / Slate||UK 7||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Red / Slate||UK 7.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Red / Slate||UK 8||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Red / Slate||UK 8.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Red / Slate||UK 9||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Red / Slate||UK 9.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Red / Slate||UK 10||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Red / Slate||UK 10.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Red / Slate||UK 11||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Red / Slate||UK 11.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Red / Slate||UK 12||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Red / Slate||UK 13||Discontinued - no longer available|
Top Features of the Inov-8 Roclite 285 Shoes AW12
- Meta Flex™ - All our footwear incorporates a meta-flex groove which is anatomically aligned in front of the metatarsal heads to provide a natural fore foot flex
- Meta Shank™ - New 5 finger meta-shank aligns with each individual metatarsal for greater flexibility when contouring while retaining underfoot impact protection. A softer compound is used on performance product while a firmer compound is used on the endurance product.
- Met Cradle™ - The upper webbing support in our footwear is anatomically positioned to cradle the fore foot behind the metatarsal heads and provide a secure foot hold.
- Fascia Band™ - A replication of the plantar fascia ligament to increase propulsion efficiency and reduce fatigue
- Two Arrow Midsole - Minimal level of cushioning for racing
- Sticky Rubber Compound - Some of our shoes use our exclusive sticky rubber compound which has been specially developed using climbing rubber technology. This rubber optimizes grip in wet conditions, however the trade off is it wears down quicker.
- Performance Last - Precise fitting last ensures minimal internal movement when contouring, ascending and descending.
- TPU Lacing Support - Lacing attached polymer upper supports, cradles the foot more evenly.
- Unisex - Built on a last based of an average runner's foot giving a good fit for both male and female
- Weight 285gms (UK8)
Elite Trail and Adventure racing shoe providing high levels of race comfort and grip performance. Has a low profile midsole with stick rubber outsole. Radical design upper provides excellent support while the fascia-band aids propulsion efficiency of the running cycle. Ideal for short fast races.
About Offroad Running Shoes
Offroad or "trail" shoes offer increased outsole traction and uppers with toe bumpers and reinforced stitching for more durability. The foot often sits slightly lower to the ground than usual for stability and responsiveness. Offroad shoes often have less cushioning than a road shoe because they're designed for softer surfaces. You should choose offroad shoes if you do a lot of off-road running and need shoes with extra traction, more durable uppers and extra protection from the terrain.
About the Inov-8 brand
Based in "England’s last Wilderness", the North Pennines, inov-8 is a British company that’s passionate about specialist off-road running and extreme sports products. inov-8 is committed to providing you with functional, lightweight products that will enhance your performance and enjoyment. All of inov-8 products are extensively tested by enthusiasts and elite international athletes.
|Sizing Guide For Inov-8 Shoes|
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
I do slightly over-pronate and used this shoe in 50k trail races. They work well for me. But just recently I bought Salomon Speedcross 2 which has some pronation support and seems to work better in that regards (reduce stress, less pain).
However the Inov-8 has a more direct feeling to the ground which I prefer.
But for more than 50k of trail running I would now use the Speedcross2 or the Inov-8 315
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?