Inov-8 X Talon 212 Shoes SS13
Add Inov-8 X Talon 212 Shoes SS13 to your basket now
|Silver / Amber||UK 9.5||
Add to Basket
1 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Silver / Amber||UK 11||
Add to Basket
1 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Silver / Amber||UK 4|
|Silver / Amber||UK 4.5|
|Silver / Amber||UK 5|
|Silver / Amber||UK 5.5|
|Silver / Amber||UK 6|
|Silver / Amber||UK 6.5|
|Silver / Amber||UK 7|
|Silver / Amber||UK 7.5|
|Silver / Amber||UK 8|
|Silver / Amber||UK 8.5|
|Silver / Amber||UK 9|
|Silver / Amber||UK 10|
|Silver / Amber||UK 10.5|
|Silver / Amber||UK 11.5|
|Silver / Amber||UK 12|
Top Features of the Inov-8 X Talon 212 Shoes SS13
- All our footwear incorporates a meta-flex groove which is anatomically aligned in front of the metatarsal heads to provide a natural fore foot flex
- The upper webbing support in our footwear is anatomically positioned to cradle the fore foot behind the metatarsal heads and provide a secure foot hold
- A replication of the plantar fascia ligament to increase propulsion efficiency and reduce fatigue
- Minimal level of cushioning for racing
- Waterproof level (none 0/5) breathability (high 4/5)
- Performance Last. Precise fitting last ensures minimal internal movement when contouring, ascending and descending
- TPU Lacing Support. Lacing attached polymer upper supports, cradles the foot more evenly
- Built on a last based of an average runner's foot giving a good fit for both male and female
- Weight 212gms (UK8)
Super lightweight off road running shoe with low profile midsole. High levels of comfort, stability and performance with an aggressive sticky rubber outsole make this shoe ideal for cross country, short trail and X-Mountain racers.
|2 ARROW SHOC-ZONE™ 6MM DIFFERENTIAL||A good choice as a racing shoe for intermediate runners and as a training shoe for more advanced runners|
|PERFORMANCE||A precise fit ensures minimal internal movement when contouring, ascending and descending. Ideal for racing on any terrain and all off trail activities|
About Offroad Running Shoes
Offroad or "trail" shoes offer increased outsole traction and uppers with toe bumpers and reinforced stitching for more durability. The foot often sits slightly lower to the ground than usual for stability and responsiveness. Offroad shoes often have less cushioning than a road shoe because they're designed for softer surfaces. You should choose offroad shoes if you do a lot of off-road running and need shoes with extra traction, more durable uppers and extra protection from the terrain.
About the Inov-8 brand
Based in "England’s last Wilderness", the North Pennines, inov-8 is a British company that’s passionate about specialist off-road running and extreme sports products. inov-8 is committed to providing you with functional, lightweight products that will enhance your performance and enjoyment. All of inov-8 products are extensively tested by enthusiasts and elite international athletes.
|EU Shoe||cm||UK Shoe||US Female Shoe||US Male Shoe|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.76
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $33.90
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
How is the upper on these and will I suffer the same problems?
My girlfriend got stamped by a horse without making a scratch on the shoe.
Not sure how far I would go on the road but 5 miles would be fine.
Grip might be a little excess for what you need for offroad marathons. Think of how much mud your expecting. Sand itself doesnt really need this much grip.
Most racing flats and racing oriented trail shoes are unisex, so just convert the shoe size to women's sizes.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?