- K-Edge Adjustable Stem Mount for Garmin Edge /Forerunner
K-Edge Adjustable Stem Mount for Garmin Edge /Forerunner
Add K-Edge Adjustable Stem Mount for Garmin Edge /Forerunner to your basket now
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
The K-Edge Adjustable Stem Mount for Garmin Edge /Forerunner is an advanced solution for riders who prefer their GPS unit to sit above their stem.
Top Features of the K-Edge Adjustable Stem Mount for Garmin Edge /Forerunner
- The adjustable (up or down) design allows for a variety of customisation no matter the length, rise or drop of the stem
- Triathletes who have their bars taken up by a hydration system will still have a solid mount solution
- Adventure cyclists with carry bag systems attached to their stem can keep their computer clear of the straps
- With the K-EDGE CNC'd aluminum adjustable Stem Mount youre guaranteed to have a secure platform for your computer ensuring that you can always read the display and push the buttons
- This mount is especially useful in fitting the larger Garmin 510, 800, 810 size computers above an array of stem configurations
- Mounting off of the steerer tube, the mount replaces a standard 5 mm spacer, and is locked securely in place by the top compression cap
- Compatibility 1-1/8 diameter steerer tube
- Weight is just 25 grams
- Lifetime Warranty
|Power Plug Type:||USB|
|Heart Rate Monitor Compatible:||No|
|EU Plug Supplied:||No|
|US Plug Supplied:||No|
|Aus/Nz Plug Supplied:||No|
About the K-Edge brand
K-Edge Cycling Solutions brand was born from one simple product, Kristin Armstrong’s Chain Catcher - later to be called K-Edge Chain Catcher. The K-Edge Chain Catcher is a purposeful design that was engineered for a single goal: help Kristin Armstrong win the Gold at the 2008 Olympic Games. While we wouldn’t be so arrogant to suggest the K-Edge was the reason Kristin took gold, it’s a common sense design that provides functional and mental advantages for high performance cyclists. The K-Edge is also perfect for anyone who likes to keep their chain in place, improve shifting performance, and protect their frame from damage caused by a derailed chain.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $15.00
Spend $48.07 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $22.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?