- K-Swiss Blade-Light Run Non Perforated Shoes
Sorry - this product is no longer available
K-Swiss Blade-Light Run Non Perforated Shoes
Add K-Swiss Blade-Light Run Non Perforated Shoes to your basket now
|Brilliant Blue / Fiery||UK 7|
|Brilliant Blue / Fiery||UK 7.5|
|Brilliant Blue / Fiery||UK 8|
|Brilliant Blue / Fiery||UK 8.5|
|Brilliant Blue / Fiery||UK 9|
|Brilliant Blue / Fiery||UK 9.5|
|Brilliant Blue / Fiery||UK 10|
|Brilliant Blue / Fiery||UK 10.5|
|Brilliant Blue / Fiery||UK 11|
|Brilliant Blue / Fiery||UK 11.5|
|Brilliant Blue / Fiery||UK 12|
|Brilliant Blue / Fiery||UK 13|
A natural running shoe with progressive cushioning technology for supinator to the mild overpronator, providing a perfect ride with natural stability.
Top Features of the K-Swiss Blade-Light Run Non Perforated Shoes
- Aosta II Rubber Compound: High-density outsole provides unsurpassed durability from heel-to-toe
- Blade-Light: Blade-Light Technology is a cutting edge ultra-light cushioning technology
- Drainage: A performance engineered design for expelling moisture build up from inside the shoe
- Flow Cool System: Enhances breathability and moisture management from heel-to-toe to keep feet cool and dry
- Guideglide: A unique midsole construction that centres the foot from heel-to-toe ensuring a more comfortable and stable ride
- K-Eva: Special formula EVA to provide maximized cushioning and enhance durability of the midsole
- Stay-Tied Laces: Acts as a catch to keep the laces tied
- Superfoam: A space aged energy return foam that resists compression and lasts longer providing cushioning and comfort
|Heel Toe Offset:||Unknown|
About Cushion Running Shoes
To determine the correct type of running shoe for your feet, use the tried and tested "wet foot test". Dip your foot into water and then stand on a surface that will show your footprint - a towel or piece of paper or cardboard. The shape of your wet footprint indicates the amount of stability you might need in your shoe. If your footprint looks like the one on the right (with a very narrow band or no band at all between the forefoot and the heel) then you should choose shoes from the cushion category on this page Cushioned shoes generally have the softest midsoles and the least added stability. They're built on a semicurved or curved last to encourage foot motion, which is helpful for runners who have rigid, immobile feet (underpronators). You should buy these if you're an efficient runner whose feet don't roll inwards excessively (overpronate) when you run.
About the K-Swiss brand
Since 1966 K-Swiss has represented innovation, quality, performance and style. Its signature K-Swiss 'Classic', the first leather tennis shoe, made its debut at Wimbledon in 1966 and more than 40 years later, is still a style staple both on and off the court. Today K-Swiss premium sports heritage has expanded from tennis footwear, to also lifestyle, running, training, nautical and free-running foot-wear that stands up to the performance demands of world-class athletes and trendsetters alike.
|Mens Sizing Guide For K-SWISS Shoes|
|Women's Sizing Guide For K-SWISS Shoes|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?