- K-Swiss Kwicky Blade Light S Shoes
Sorry - this product is no longer available
K-Swiss Kwicky Blade Light S Shoes
Add K-Swiss Kwicky Blade Light S Shoes to your basket now
|Blue / Red / Silver||UK 7|
|Blue / Red / Silver||UK 7.5|
|Blue / Red / Silver||UK 8|
|Blue / Red / Silver||UK 8.5|
|Blue / Red / Silver||UK 9|
|Blue / Red / Silver||UK 9.5|
|Blue / Red / Silver||UK 10|
|Blue / Red / Silver||UK 10.5|
|Blue / Red / Silver||UK 11|
|Blue / Red / Silver||UK 11.5|
|Blue / Red / Silver||UK 12|
|Blue / Red / Silver||UK 13|
An innovative light weight and fast paced training/racing shoe, providing a comfortable fit from its seamfree upper and a perfect ride thanks to Blade-Light technology.
Top Features of the K-Swiss Kwicky Blade Light S Shoes
- 3-D Positioning: Engineered motion control posting to gently ease the foot back to the centre of the shoe
- Aosta II Rubber Compound: High-density outsole provides unsurpassed durability from heel-to-toe
- Blade-Light: Blade-Light Technology is a cutting edge ultra-light cushioning technology
- Drainage: A performance engineered design for expelling moisture build up from inside the shoe
- Dual Density Posting: Provides superior stability
- Duraplush: A high blown rubber material with excellent resiliency and impact protection qualities.
- Guideglide: A unique midsole construction that centres the foot from heel-to-toe ensuring a more comfortable and stable ride
- Ion-Mask: By P2i, is the worlds leader in liquid repellent nano-coating technology. Ion-Mark gives footwear a level of liquid repelency that old technologies simply cannot match
- K-Eva: Special formula EVA to provide maximized cushioning and enhance durability of the midsole
- Seamfree: A state of the art heat welded seamless upper construction that bonds layers of synthetic suede and TPU onto tech mesh without stitching
- Stay-Tied Laces: Acts as a catch to keep the laces tied
- Superfoam: A space aged energy return foam that resists compression and lasts longer providing cushioning and comfort
- Y-Beam: Mid-foot support structure anchoring the arch area with a TPU injection component
About the K-Swiss brand
Since 1966 K-Swiss has represented innovation, quality, performance and style. Its signature K-Swiss 'Classic', the first leather tennis shoe, made its debut at Wimbledon in 1966 and more than 40 years later, is still a style staple both on and off the court. Today K-Swiss premium sports heritage has expanded from tennis footwear, to also lifestyle, running, training, nautical and free-running foot-wear that stands up to the performance demands of world-class athletes and trendsetters alike.
|Mens Sizing Guide For K-SWISS Shoes|
|Women's Sizing Guide For K-SWISS Shoes|
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?