K-Swiss Kwicky Blade Light S Shoes
K-Swiss Kwicky Blade Light S Shoes
Add K-Swiss Kwicky Blade Light S Shoes to your basket now
|Blue / Red / Silver||UK 7.5||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Blue / Red / Silver||UK 10||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Blue / Red / Silver||UK 7||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Blue / Red / Silver||UK 8||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Blue / Red / Silver||UK 8.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Blue / Red / Silver||UK 9||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Blue / Red / Silver||UK 9.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Blue / Red / Silver||UK 10.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Blue / Red / Silver||UK 11||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Blue / Red / Silver||UK 11.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Blue / Red / Silver||UK 12||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Blue / Red / Silver||UK 13||Discontinued - no longer available|
Top Features of the K-Swiss Kwicky Blade Light S Shoes
An innovative light weight and fast paced training/racing shoe, providing a comfortable fit from its seamfree upper and a perfect ride thanks to Blade-Light technology.
- 3-D Positioning: Engineered motion control posting to gently ease the foot back to the centre of the shoe
- Aosta II Rubber Compound: High-density outsole provides unsurpassed durability from heel-to-toe
- Blade-Light: Blade-Light Technology is a cutting edge ultra-light cushioning technology
- Drainage: A performance engineered design for expelling moisture build up from inside the shoe
- Dual Density Posting: Provides superior stability
- Duraplush: A high blown rubber material with excellent resiliency and impact protection qualities.
- Guideglide: A unique midsole construction that centres the foot from heel-to-toe ensuring a more comfortable and stable ride
- Ion-Mask: By P2i, is the worlds leader in liquid repellent nano-coating technology. Ion-Mark gives footwear a level of liquid repelency that old technologies simply cannot match
- K-Eva: Special formula EVA to provide maximized cushioning and enhance durability of the midsole
- Seamfree: A state of the art heat welded seamless upper construction that bonds layers of synthetic suede and TPU onto tech mesh without stitching
- Stay-Tied Laces: Acts as a catch to keep the laces tied
- Superfoam: A space aged energy return foam that resists compression and lasts longer providing cushioning and comfort
- Y-Beam: Mid-foot support structure anchoring the arch area with a TPU injection component
About Stability Running Shoes
To determine the correct type of running shoe for your feet, use the tried and tested "wet foot test". Dip your foot into water and then stand on a surface that will show your footprint - a towel or piece of paper or cardboard. The shape of your wet footprint indicates the amount of stability you might need in your shoe. If your footprint looks like the one on the right (with a a flare, but with the forefoot and heel connected by a broad band.) then you should choose shoes from the stability category on this page. Stability shoes offer a good blend of cushioning, medial support (to limit excessive inward rolling of the foot, which can cause injury) and durability. To provide stability, they often have a medial post or dual-density midsole - these are features that provide a firmer density under the inner edge of your foot. You should buy these if you’re a midweight runner who doesn't have any severe motion control problems and wants a shoe with some medial support and good durability The Normal Foot Normal feet have a normal-sized arch and will leave a wet footprint that has a flare, but shows the forefoot and heel connected by a broad band. A normal foot lands on the outside of the heel and rolls inwards slightly to absorb shock. It's the foot of a runner who is biomechanically efficient and therefore doesn't need a motion control shoe. Best shoes: Stability shoes with moderate control features.
About the K-Swiss brand
Since 1966 K-Swiss has represented innovation, quality, performance and style. Its signature K-Swiss 'Classic', the first leather tennis shoe, made its debut at Wimbledon in 1966 and more than 40 years later, is still a style staple both on and off the court. Today K-Swiss premium sports heritage has expanded from tennis footwear, to also lifestyle, running, training, nautical and free-running foot-wear that stands up to the performance demands of world-class athletes and trendsetters alike.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.34
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $31.80
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?