zoom KMC X10-93 10 Speed Chain
The KMC X-bridge configuration guarantees faster shifting and smoother riding.
Top Features of the KMC X10-93 10 Speed Chain
- Enhanced Durability: With unique SP (StrechProof) treatment, the durability has been effectively enhanced by reducing the attrition between inner plates and pin. As a result, chain life has been significantly prolonged.
- Pin Power: The unique KMC "Bulls-Eye" pin mushrooming technique, which provides 200kgf of average pin power for unsurpassed side plate retention.
- Noiseless: Special "Z" bridge side plate configuration and chamfering provide excellent shifting performance and minimize noise even with a mix of different derailleur components.
- Nimble Shifting: The "Z" bridge side plate configuration means faster, smoother, quieter and more precise shifting.
- Light Weight: Shorter pin length and use of higher grade materials are combined to reduce weight.
- Tensile Strength: Safety, performance and peace of mind are assured, with minimum of 1020kgf above ISO standard
- XSP Treatment: Special proprietary XSP treatment is applied to both high alloy pins and plates to reduce the friction, thus, to enhance the chain life.
- Lower Bridge: This lower bridge hastens the down gear shifting and yet mitigates the engaging impact between sprocket and chain.
- Upper Bridge: The upper bridge forms a slant vault parallel to the tip of tooth movement. This vault shape makes the tooth and the chain engage much more precise and swifter.
- 1/2" x 11/128"
- Pin length 6.2mm
- Complete with missing link
Because of the new X-SP treatment you are sure to get the longest ride. Our Bulls-eye pin is one of the strongest connections in the industry.
A bicycle chain is a 'roller chain' that has the task of transferring power from the cranks to the rear wheel of the bike thus propelling it. Most bicycle chains are made from alloy steel, but some are chrome plated or stainless steel to prevent rust, or simply for good looks. Chains will vary in width depending on the amount of gears you have, most are 3/32 inch for use with geared systems and then come in 'speeds' which needs to matched to the cassette, ie a 10 speed cassette will need a 10 speed chain and so on. Track bikes or single speeds often run 1/8 inch rings so will need a 1/8 inch chain as well, these will have larger plates to aid stopping on a fixed wheel, which can add extra stress to a chain.
About the KMC brand
KMC produces 82 million chains a year and is a major supplier to Shimano who fit 10 spd chains which are also Campagnolo compatible. The latest KMC X series MTB chains feature Bulls eye pin riveting and X bridge outer plate configuration for quicker, quieter gear changing. Kool chain is well known amongst BMX and freestyle riders for its strength.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $15.01
Spend $63.70 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $22.01
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.99
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
I would use common sense and stop using the link when it no longer fits tight, or stretches excessively (change when you change the chain)
FYI I have a 105 cassette and Tiagra triple chainset. Will this chain fit ok?
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?