Knog Blinder 1 LED Front Light
Add Knog Blinder 1 LED Front Light to your basket now
10 In stock, ready for despatch now
High-powered surface-mount LED and lithium polymer with inbuilt USB recharge is held together by a flexible silicone strap and clip.
Top Features of the Knog Blinder 1 LED Front Light
- Size: 25 x 25 x 33mm
- Weight: 15g
- Industrial grade UV-resistant silicone rubber, polycarbonate housing, anodised aluminium, solid stainless steel
- Rechargeable Lithium Polymer
- Front: 20 lumens (LED Rating)
- LEDs: Efficient LEDs designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode. Rather than LED brightness deteriorating during your ride.
- Lens: Use of an optic design to provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead.
- Visibility: Light is visible at over 500 metres.
- Light Modes: 5 light modes: Steady, Fast Flash, Organic Flash 1, Organic Flash 2, Eco-flash.
- Burn Time: Burn time of over 2-hours in constant and up to 11-hours eco-flash mode.
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium polymer battery via integrated USB plug.
- Integrated USB Plug: Designed to be exposed to the elements, the plug is also waterproof and will not be damaged by expsure.
- Button: New longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. The light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec).
- Storage Mode: Storage mode provides the best longevity for your Blinder light. Repeat this procedure every 3 months thereafter if the light isn't being used.1. Charge the light for a full charge cycle. (indicator glows green when charged).2. Remove light from USB charging device / port.3. Turn light on in any mode.4. Hold button down for more than 5 seconds, at which point the indicator LED will turn red.5. The light itself will remain on until the Blinder switches itself off and into storage mode.
- Bike Attachment: Tool-less attachment for handlebars/rear-posts and frames of 22-32mm ø
- 100% Waterproof: The Blinder 1 is IP66 Tested and 100% waterproof against all elements.
- Testing: The Blinder 1 has been tested against the following; Drop tests, corrosion tests, UV tests, Electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, cycle testing and CE certification.
|EU Plug Supplied:||No|
|US Plug Supplied:||No|
|Aus/Nz Plug Supplied:||No|
Tool-less attachment for handlebars and frames of 22-32mm. Visible at over 500 metres, the Blinder 1 has the added advantage of being able to shift its looks with 6 faceplate styles.
About Front Lights
Cycle light technology has moved on greatly over the years, traditional 'bulb' lights have been more or less replaced by LED and HID systems. Battery, lens and reflector technology has been improved greatly resulting in brighter and longer run times. Wiggle lists a large selection of bicycle lights suitable for lit streets in the city, or unlit country lanes and even bike lights suitable for off road riding, ranging from around £8 to over £300 they vary greatly in purpose and performance. Tiny LED's with flashing or constant modes are great for being seen in built up areas, whilst rechargeable systems can keep the road or off-road trails lit up for non-stop riding at night.
All electrical goods sold on wiggle that come with a mains power supply are supplied with a UK plug. Please check the product description to see if any other plugs are known to be included in the box, otherwise you may need an adapter for use in your country. Most power adapters will accept 110-240 Volts.
In order to cycle on the road it may be a legal requirement in your country to use a light certified to a specific standard or an international equivalent. Most but not all lights sold on Wiggle are certified and labelled with a European CEN standard. Please check your country’s requirements to see if this is sufficient and if necessary contact the manufacturer to see if this light has been additionally certified for your country. Strangely some of the very best lights are not legal on their own and should be used with an additional legal backup light.
About the Knog brand
KNOG is a unique global cycling accessories brand, based in Melbourne, Australia, established since 2002. From the drawing board to the final product, they create bike lights and bike locks that use materials, shapes and colours in ways never seen, products that are both technically superior and awesome to use.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $14.99
Spend $66.63 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $21.61
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?