Knog Blinder Road 3 Front 2 LED Light
Add Knog Blinder Road 3 Front 2 LED Light to your basket now
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
Add to Basket
9 In stock, ready for despatch now
Introducing the yellow jersey of high-powered bike lights: Knog Blinder Road 3. Loaded with a mammoth 300 lumens of light, all from a lightweight 105g, 100% waterproof, USB rechargeable, integrated silicone package.
Top Features of the Knog Blinder Road 3 Front 2 LED Light
- 2 x CREE XB-D LEDs
- Use of an optic design to provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely
- illuminate you and the path ahead.
- Visible from a distance of min. 1000 metres
- Beam Angle (degrees):
- Wide beam 22°- Hi/Low. Narrow beam 15° - Hi/Low.
- Dual beam 15 and 22°combined - Hi/Low.
- LiPo Technology
- With a battery protection circuit. USB Rechargeable and an extension cord is included.
- This maintains consistent brightness throughout specified run-time.
- Designed to be exposed to the elements, the plug is waterproof and will
- not be damaged by exposure.
- 100% Waterproof and dust Proof.
- Light Modes:
- Total of 11 light modes: 1. Narrow Low Beam, 2. Narrow Medium Beam, 3. Narrow
- High Beam, 4. Wide Low Beam, 5. Wide Medium Beam, 6. Wide High Beam, 7. Dual Low Beam,
- 8. Dual Medium Beam, 9. Dual High Beam, 10. Alternating LEDs Flashing,
- 11. 1 LED Steady /1 LED flashing.
- Burn time:
- Steady mode: Low-beam 7hr, High-beam 1hr. Flash mode: Alternating Flash 10hrs,
- Steady Flash 7.5hrs
- 5 hour charge time
- New longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation.
- Low battery indicator
- Thermal management:
- Automatically regulates the light output for optimum performance
- when the bike is stationary and in motion.
- Two removable silicone straps for bars 22-28mm / 29-35mm. Helmet mount
- The Blinder Road has been tested against the following; Drop tests, corrosion tests,
- UV tests,Electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, cycle
- testing and CE certification.
|Battery Level Light:||Yes|
|Power Plug Type:||USB|
|EU Plug Supplied:||No|
|US Plug Supplied:||No|
|Aus/Nz Plug Supplied:||No|
This weapon of a light would look right at home strapped to the Maserati of rides. Its anodised aluminium face not only looks slick, it feels good to touch. It also comes with two detachable silicone straps and a stainless steel clasp, which allow for tool-less mounting of the light to your bike.
These are a must-have accessory for bars measuring 22-28mm or 29-35mm.
Packing two of the latest high-intensity XB Cree LEDs from a 22° wide-angle beam, 15° narrow
beam and dual 22°/15° beam; don’t be surprised if the peloton begs you to ride ahead of them.
A serious light that gives riders 100% vision at night, whilst being visible to others at over 1000m, it’s also been engineered with a thermal management system that regulates the light output for optimum performance when the bike is stationary and in motion.
The Blinder Road 3 boasts two flash patterns and a burn time of up to 1 hour on the brightest
mode and 10 hours in alternating flash mode. Whether you’re training at the crack of dawn or
ripping through thick fog in the Alps, this light will not disappoint.
Its integrated USB recharging system is hooked into a lithium polymer battery with a charge time of 6 hours.
Its battery-warning indicator will turn red when the battery is low and during charge
and green when it’s fully charged.
Additional functionality also allows riders to personalise their favourite light setting, plus a tactile button that provides longer feedback to prevent the light from turning on accidentally in your bag or pocket while you’re on the move.
About Front Lights
Cycle light technology has moved on greatly over the years, traditional 'bulb' lights have been more or less replaced by LED and HID systems. Battery, lens and reflector technology has been improved greatly resulting in brighter and longer run times. Wiggle lists a large selection of bicycle lights suitable for lit streets in the city, or unlit country lanes and even bike lights suitable for off road riding, ranging from around £8 to over £300 they vary greatly in purpose and performance. Tiny LED's with flashing or constant modes are great for being seen in built up areas, whilst rechargeable systems can keep the road or off-road trails lit up for non-stop riding at night.
All electrical goods sold on wiggle that come with a mains power supply are supplied with a UK plug. Please check the product description to see if any other plugs are known to be included in the box, otherwise you may need an adapter for use in your country. Most power adapters will accept 110-240 Volts.
In order to cycle on the road it may be a legal requirement in your country to use a light certified to a specific standard or an international equivalent. Most but not all lights sold on Wiggle are certified and labelled with a European CEN standard. Please check your country’s requirements to see if this is sufficient and if necessary contact the manufacturer to see if this light has been additionally certified for your country. Strangely some of the very best lights are not legal on their own and should be used with an additional legal backup light.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $15.00
Spend $10.15 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $22.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Please check the site regularly for more information.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?