Knog Blinder Road 4 LED Rear Light
Add Knog Blinder Road 4 LED Rear Light to your basket now
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
With the Knog Blinder Road R, Knog introduces its first generation of Hi-powered bike lights specifically designed for road cycling. Delivering a colossal 70 lumen strobe on the rear, they're the first Blinder lights of their kind to give riders
Top Features of the Knog Blinder Road 4 LED Rear Light
- 70 lumens in strobe mode (peak)
- Dimensions: W27mm x H76mm x D52mm
- Weight: 52g
- Materials: UV-Resistant, industrial-grade Silicone Rubber Body and Straps. Polycarbonate Housing. PMMA Lens. Anodised Aluminium Heat sink. Anodised Aluminium Fascia and solid Stainless Steel MIMLatch.
- Rechargeable Lithium Polymer (USB). This saves using about 600 AAA Alkaline batteries during the lights lifetime.
- LEDs: 1 x CREE XPD XB-D LED, 3 x Super bright LEDs
- Lens: Collimated optics.
- Visibility: Visible from a distance of min. 1000 metres. Incorporates side Illumination with visibility of 290°
- Beam Angle (degrees): Wide beam 80°. Narrow beam 22°
- LiPo Technology with battery protection circuit. USB Rechargeable and extension cord included.
- Constant current drive technology: Maintains consistent brightness throughout specified run-time.
- Integrated USB Plug: Designed to be exposed to the elements, the plug is also waterproof and will not be damaged by exposure.
- Waterproof: 100% Waterproof and Dust Proof.
- Light Modes: 5 light modes: 1.Steady, 2.Fast, 3.Chaser, 4.Peleton, 5. Eco-Flash.
- Burn time: lasting up to 3.5 hours in Steady mode, 4 hours in Fast, 5 ours in Chaser, 13 hours in Peloton Mode and 20 hours in Eco-Flash.
- Charge time: 5 hour charge time
- Button: New longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Shortpresses switch modes continuously. Similarly, the light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec).
- Low battery indicator
- Bike Attachment: Tool-less attachment for standard rear posts measuring 22-32mm. Not suitable for aero post design
- Testing: The Blinder Road has been tested against the following; Drop tests, corrosion tests, UV tests,Electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, cycle testing and CE certification.
|EU Plug Supplied:||No|
|US Plug Supplied:||No|
|Aus/Nz Plug Supplied:||No|
100% visibility and freedom at night, all from a super-compact, super-light, USB rechargeable, waterproof, integrated silicone package.
About Rear Lights
Almost all bicycle rear lights use LEDs instead of filament bulbs as they are more reliable and use much less battery power, whilst also offering much higher levels of brightness. Used in flashing mode, they are very good at attracting attention from other road users. It's advisable to use at least two rear bike lights, a common configuration is one flashing and one in constant, this is highly advisable just in case one stops or becomes obscured.
In order to cycle on the road it may be a legal requirement in your country to use a light certified to a specific standard or an international equivalent. Most but not all lights sold on Wiggle are certified and labelled with a European CEN standard. Please check your country’s requirements to see if this is sufficient and if necessary contact the manufacturer to see if this light has been additionally certified for your country. Strangely some of the very best lights are not legal on their own and should be used with an additional legal backup light.
About the Knog brand
KNOG is a unique global cycling accessories brand, based in Melbourne, Australia, established since 2002. From the drawing board to the final product, they create bike lights and bike locks that use materials, shapes and colours in ways never seen, products that are both technically superior and awesome to use.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $14.99
Spend $36.54 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $21.61
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
It seems that the three smaller LEDS create a large pool of light on the road behind you while the super bright LED really catches a driver's attention.
Teardrop in section with apex of drop at rear.
Once the strap is broken, you are basically stuffed, as there seems no way to repair it. Suggest not to buy this.
Giant make a light to suit their seatpost.
I presume it means seat posts in this case. The band mounting although very good is quite small and probable best suited to a standard post.
The rubber strap on mine broke very quickly, so I am deeply not impressed with this feature of an otherwise nice little lamp.
Or throw it away.
I've decided to keep the light on the bike to reduce wearing of strap (rather than put it on/take it off). Fortunately, the bike is never left alone to tempt the 'light fingered'
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?