Kryptonite Evolution Mini 7 Lock and 4 Foot KryptoFlex Cable
Add Kryptonite Evolution Mini 7 Lock and 4 Foot KryptoFlex Cable to your basket now
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
Bicycle security for moderate to high crime areas classed with a Silver Sold Secure.
Top Features of the Kryptonite Evolution Mini 7 Lock and 4 Foot KryptoFlex Cable
- 13mm hardened Kryptonium steel shackle
- Patented deadbolt locking mechanism for extensive holding power
- Flat key 7 disc high security, Pick-Safe disc-style cylinder
- Reinforced sleeve over crossbar and cylinder provides enhanced security protection
- Reinforced internal housing increases resistance to twisting and leverage type attacks
- Offset key location resists leverage attacks and overhead cam locking mechanism resists leverage attacks
- Patented, easy to use, high security Bent Foot design
- Anti-rattle bumpers keeps the shackle snug against the crossbar
- 3 keys, including 1 lighted
- The Transit FlexFrame-U mounts quickly and easily and supports the transportation of the most common u-lock sizes
- The Flex Frame-U fits bicycle frame tubing 25mm to 80mm whether round, oval, triangular or square shapes
- The mounting system allows for 360 degree rotation providing the ability to micro-adjust the lock angle to better fit and align with a bike frames specific geometry
- Vinyl coated and weatherproof
- Kryptoflex braided steel cable for locking up wheels and saddles
- Dimensions: 8.3cm x 18cm x 13mm
- Key Replacement
About the Kryptonite brand
Serious Security is the only business Kryptonite is in. They're committed to providing innovative products and programs and outstanding value. Headquartered in Canton, Massachusetts, Kryptonite is a premier manufacturer and marketer of high-quality cables, chains, U-locks and flexible security systems for the bicycle, power and snow-sports, locksmith and hardware markets. It is with great pride that Kryptonite provides Tough Locks for a Tough World to people in more than 50 countries. Kryptonite has won many awards and accolades over the years. Below are just a few of the products that are the toughest on the street.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $15.01
Spend $31.30 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $22.01
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.99
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
If you do not want to use the bracket, the metal ADAPTER ( weight 22g) on the shackle can be removed with a hex key, reducing the weight to 960g.
The CABLE weighs 325g
The BRACKET weighs 98g
LOCK with ADAPTER + CABLE + BRACKET weight is 1405g
I'm not sure of the weight - it lives outside work - but not heavy like a full size D lock and pretty portable. You'd certainly not notice it in a rucksack.
If I recall correctly you can fit it to your bike anyway (to carry).
I'd estimate about 1kg - 1.2 kg tops.
This lock is classed as a Silver level of security and is therefore one of the best around, however one with a Gold certification will be classed as a more secure lock.
I hope this helps.
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?