Lezyne Macro Drive LED Front Light
This Lezyne Macro Drive LED Front Light is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
zoom Lezyne Macro Drive LED Front Light
Lezyne Macro Drive LED Front Light
Add Lezyne Macro Drive LED Front Light to your basket now
|Black||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Silver||Discontinued - no longer available|
Top Features of the Lezyne Macro Drive LED Front Light
NEW Compact, powerful and very affordable: The ideal Road, commuter and MTB helmet light. Up to 300 lumen out-put in a lightweight, durable CNC machined aluminium body with side visibility cuts and MOR Optics.
- Available as: Front ; Front-Micro Drive Rear pair.
- Colours: Anodised Polished Black; Polished Anodised Silver.
- Rechargable Front light
- Road/Commute/MTB back up/Time Trial
- No wires design, clutter free handlebars.
- Up to 300 genuine lumens output
- Mode sequence optimised for daily rider. 5 settings
- 1) Enduro (medium): 200 lumens/4.5hrs
- 2) Blast (high): 300 lumens/3hrs
- 3) Economy (low): 100 lumens/9hrs
- 4) Rapid flash: 200 lumens / 9hrs
- 5) Slow flash: 200 lumens / 9hrs
- Simple to re-charge, Micro USB charging cable included (common EU standard)
- Easy to fit: no tools required, silicon band and Composite Matrix snap fit bracket
- Quality materials: CNC alloy body; Composite Matrix end cap
- Highly water resistant, O-ring sealed to FL1 standard
- Side visibility design improves safety
- Uniform beam pattern: even distribution of light optimised for cycling
- High Quality Lezyne Lithium Ion Battery (built in) LIR18650
- Battery indicator: traffic light style intelligent power button when riding
- Battery check: with light off, charge can be checked with quick press of button
- Small: 26mm diameter x102mm
- Lightweight: 108g with handlebar bracket
- Helmet mount accessory available separately
- Weight (g): 108
- Battery Type: Li-Ion
- Battery Included
- Battery Level Light
- Battery Position: Internal
- Mounting Bracket: Handle bar mount
- Bulb Type: LED
- Charge Time (hours): 5
- Power Plug Type: USB
- Output (Lumens): 108
- System Weight (g): 108
Never get left in the dark, the Intelligent Power Indicator button allows the user to check the power level at any time. Simple to use, Micro USB cable for USB recharging of the built-in Li-ion battery.
Easily mounted with no tools required, fits a wide range of handlebar diameters via a snap-fit Composite Matrix mount that is secured with a multi -position, silicon strap.
About Front Lights
Cycle light technology has moved on greatly over the years, traditional 'bulb' lights have been more or less replaced by LED and HID systems. Battery, lens and reflector technology has been improved greatly resulting in brighter and longer run times. Wiggle lists a large selection of bicycle lights suitable for lit streets in the city, or unlit country lanes and even bike lights suitable for off road riding, ranging from around £8 to over £300 they vary greatly in purpose and performance. Tiny LED's with flashing or constant modes are great for being seen in built up areas, whilst rechargeable systems can keep the road or off-road trails lit up for non-stop riding at night.
All electrical goods sold on wiggle that come with a mains power supply are supplied with a UK plug. Please check the product description to see if any other plugs are known to be included in the box, otherwise you may need an adapter for use in your country. Most power adapters will accept 110-240 Volts.
In order to cycle on the road it may be a legal requirement in your country to use a light certified to a specific standard or an international equivalent. Most but not all lights sold on Wiggle are certified and labelled with a European CEN standard. Please check your country’s requirements to see if this is sufficient and if necessary contact the manufacturer to see if this light has been additionally certified for your country. Strangely some of the very best lights are not legal on their own and should be used with an additional legal backup light.
About the Lezyne brand
Lezyne USA has been distributing cycling products worldwide since the end of 2007. They specialise in producing quality hand pumps, multi tools, tyre repair kits and hydration packs. Although new on the scene their mission statement is to create accessories that are exquisitely designed, intelligently engineered and functionally complete.
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
As an example a 60 watt domestic light bulb delivers roughly 700-750 lumen's. So the Lezyne Macro Drive delivers a light roughly equivalent to a 25 watt domestic light bulb.
So one of these would light your way in the depths of night, but if the conditions are terrible (rain, fog etc.) then putting two on your handlebars would be ideal.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?