- LifeLine Essential Bike and Chain Cleaning Kit
zoom LifeLine Essential Bike and Chain Cleaning Kit
LifeLine Essential Bike and Chain Cleaning Kit
Add LifeLine Essential Bike and Chain Cleaning Kit to your basket now
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
A set of bespoke brushes for cleaning your bike and maintaining your drivetrain. With a chain cleaning mechanism and specially shaped brushes, The LifeLine Essential cleaning kit helps keep your bike spotlessly clean and performing at its peak.
Top Features of the LifeLine Essential Bike and Chain Cleaning Kit
- Maintain your chain and drivetrain for fast, precise shifting and silky smooth pedalling action
- Durable plastic chain cleaner mechanism for deep cleaning and degreasing with minimum mess
- Clean your chain without removing it
- Brush rollers reach grit and oil between the chain links
- Detachable handle for compact storage
- Degreaser fluid not included
- 2 specially shaped brushes for cleaning your chain, cassette, chainrings and derailleurs
- 3 brushes for reaching dirt in hard to reach areas of your frame
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- Mesh bag with drawstring for convenient storage and transport
Used regularly, the LifeLine chain-cleaner will prolong the life of your chain and help your bike to continue to run smoothly, quietly and safely.
The kit includes a chain cleaning/degreasing mechanism for effective cleaning without removing your chain. Simply add de-greasing fluid, close the mechanism around the chain and pull it through by turning the cranks anti clockwise until clean.
A set of specially shaped brushes is included to help you clear dirt and grit from difficult areas such as your cassette, chainrings and derailleurs.
About Bike Cleaner
Keeping your bike clean can be an issue in the wet winter months, so at Wiggle we keep a large range of products specifically designed to make the job as easy as possible. We stock a large range of bike specific cleaning brushes that are designed for getting into the small spaces and even into the cassette, we also carry a range of chain cleaners meaning you do not need to remove the chain to clean it. You will also find a range of citrus degreasers and bike specific cleaning fluids which will help remove dirt without the need to strip the bike down. And once it's all clean we also do a range of lubricants to make sure it keeps moving on your next ride.
About the LifeLine brand
Lifeline is a manufacturer of cycling parts and accessories. Every product is developed and stringently tested in the UK to meet the highest standards of quality and reliability. We work with the leading factories around the world to bring you proven high performance products.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $14.65
Spend $57.63 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $21.49
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.20
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
I favor something along the lines of a citrus degreaser, some people prefer things like Kero or petrol.
What ever work best for you (a bit of trial and error is required).
You should fit it at the bottom and run your pedals backwards...
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?