- LifeLine Performance Carbon Cage + 750ml Hygiene Bottle
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This LifeLine Performance Carbon Cage + 750ml Hygiene Bottle is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
zoom LifeLine Performance Carbon Cage + 750ml Hygiene Bottle
LifeLine Performance Carbon Cage + 750ml Hygiene Bottle
The LifeLine Performance Carbon Cage and 750ml Hygiene Bottle is an excellent value set offering premium hydration performance for committed road riders.
Top Features of the LifeLine Performance Carbon Cage + 750ml Hygiene Bottle
- LifeLine Performance Carbon Cage
- Lightweight ultra-thin carbon construction
- 3k uni-directional carbon finished
- Flared mouth for easy bottle entry
- A range of colours to match any kit theme
- 12mm vertical adjustment
- Secure, rattle-free fit
- Stainless steel mounting bolts
- Fits standard bottle cage mounts and bottle sizes
- Weight: 22g (27g including mounting bolts)
- LifeLine Performance Hygiene + Membrane Bottle - 750ml
- Advanced silicone membrane valve for leak-free performance
- No bite valve – simply squeeze for fast fluid delivery
- Dual position cap: switch between fully closed and ‘squeeze to deliver’ in one twisting
- Bacteriostatic inner surface for extended freshness and odour resistance
- 750ml capacity
- Bold graphics to match the LifeLine bottle cage range
- Fast fluid delivery
- Ergonomic, easy-grip shape
- Wide mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning
- Dishwasher safe and BPA free
- Cap can be fully disassembled for cleaning
About the LifeLine Performance Carbon Cage
An ultra-thin, 3k uni-directional carbon finished bottle cage designed to be lightweight, durable and easy to use. The LifeLine Performance Carbon Bottle Cage has a flared mount for easy bottle entry and a secure, rattle-free fit.
About the LifeLine Performance Hygiene + Membrane Bottle - 750ml
The LifeLine Hygiene bottle with membrane cap features an advanced silicone valve for bite-free fluid delivery and a bacteriostatic glass-like inner surface for extended freshness.
About Bottle Cages
Modern triathlon wetsuits were invented by Dan Empfield in 1987 and are customized to the needs of triathletes, they generally incorporate the following key features which differentiates them from a normal wetsuit. 1, Thinner and/or more pliable rubber near the shoulders. 2, Long zippers to facilitate quick removal during transition. In addition, tri wetsuits have a very smooth, but often fragile, surface. This slick surface helps to reduce water friction and allows a faster swim. Another advantage of a tri wetsuit is the added buoyancy that the wetsuit provides, this can provide triathletes with a considerable speed and energy saving advantage over swimming without a suit.
About the LifeLine brand
Lifeline is a manufacturer of cycling parts and accessories. Every product is developed and stringently tested in the UK to meet the highest standards of quality and reliability. We work with the leading factories around the world to bring you proven high performance products.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?