zoom Look KEO Classic 2 Pedals
Look KEO Classic 2 Pedals
Add Look KEO Classic 2 Pedals to your basket now
|Black / Grey||
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
|White / Black||
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
The Look KEO Classic 2 has a new bi-injected body with a dimpled support surface to ensure excellent stability for the foot. Spring tension is adjustable from 8 to 12 allows any type of user to find the fit that best suits and ideal for beginners.
Top Features of the Look KEO Classic 2 Pedals
- Large and dimpled support surface ensures excellent stability for the foot on the pedal and comfortable pedaling
- Spring tension adjustable between 8 and 12 allowing any type of user to find the fit that best suits the way they ride
- The new Kéo GRIP cleat supplied with this pedal is an anti-slip cleat making safer for walking
- Position memory allowing easy cleat replacement by retaining position of previous cleat.
- Body: Bi- Injected Composite
- Axle: Cromo Axle
- Bearings: 1 Ball Bearing, 1 Needle Bearing
- Height Spindle to Sole: 17,5 MM
- Q Factor: 53 MM
- Spring Tension: Adjustable form 8 to 12
- Supplied With: Grey 4.5° KEO grip cleats + hardware (6 screws 5 x 11mm and 6 washers)
- Pedal Weight: 139g per pedal (346g per pair with cleats and hardware)
- Warranty: 2 years
- For you consideration
- Have you considered purchasing the Look Keo Cleat Covers with these pedals?
|Axle Material:||Cromoly Steel|
The new body of the Kéo Classic 2 is the combination of a dual material injection, one to provide a specific colour for the body and another for the support surface. The new large and dimpled support surface ensures excellent stability for the foot on the pedal and comfortable pedaling. With adjustable range for the spring tension between 8 and 12 allowing any type of user (from beginner to experienced rider) to find the fit that best suits the way they ride
The Kéo Classic 2 spindle maintains the stack height while using an oversize steel spindle. It consists of a miniature ball bearing (12mm inner x 18mm outer diameters) and a needle roller bearing. LOOK spindles are only approved after a rotational test of 2 million cycles at 100 rpm with a load of 90kg on the centre of the pedal and an eccentric rotation (replicating a bump each revolution). This test is much higher than the current standard. The new LOOK spindle threads are now 14mm in length. This allows an additional 2mm Q-Factor adjustment using a specific spacer, available as a spare part. It can increase the Q Factor measurement from 53 to 55mm.
The standard Kéo cleat was developed with the goal of minimizing weight and simplify cleat and pedal ensemble, while maintaining compatibility with all shoes on the market. The kinematics function is identical to the standard DELTA pedal with cleat entry and release being secure and efficient.
The new Kéo GRIP cleat supplied with this pedal is an anti-slip cleat making safer for walking and is compatible with the complete Kéo line. The TPU inserts help keep the cleat in position on the sole side of the cleat and eliminate slip especially with carbon soled shoes. It also features Position memory allowing easy cleat replacement by retaining position of previous cleat.
About the Look brand
Visionary in creating the first automatic pedal in 1984, LOOK has always stood for passion, innovation, and performance. Their portfolio of riders is like no other including legends like Hinault, Lemond, Bugno, Boardman and Laurent Jalabert. LOOK products enhance performance with maximum style. Over 35 people work within LOOKs research and development department including world-class rider Laurent Jalabert. LOOK engineers have worked with composite material for over twenty years; they built the first monobloc carbon frame and monobloc carbon forks. Enthusiast, Road Racer, Triathlete or Dualthlete, LOOK is the brand to take your performance to that next level.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.62
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $19.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?