Lumie BodyClock Active 250
Add Lumie BodyClock Active 250 to your basket now
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
Bodyclock is the original wake-up light, also called a dawn simulator. It wakes you gradually with increasing natural light. This is a signal for your body to ease production of sleep hormones and increase those that help you get up and go e.g. cortisol.
Top Features of the Lumie BodyClock Active 250
- 15, 20, 30, 45, 60 or 90 minute sunrise to wake naturally
- 15, 20, 30, 45, 60 or 90 minute sunset to wind down for bed
- FM radio with digital tuning
- White noise setting to mask sounds that might keep you awake
- Dawn chorus or rooster call sounds to enhance your sunrise
- Wave sounds to lull you to sleep
- Sun ray effect
- Dimmable lighting for use as a bedside light
- Nightlight feature
- Snooze feature
- Security option to turn on the light randomly while you're away
- Back-ups: optional alarm beep, power failure back-up
- Optional beep alarm
- Sounds for sleep and wake-up (including white noise)
- Dimmable bedside lighting
- Fully dimmable display
- Nightlight feature
- Security light option
- 42W SES halogen bulb
- Size: H19cm x W22cm x D14cm
- 2-year guarantee
- Weight: 1.02kg
Wake-up lights help to keep your sleep cycle on track, boosting mood, energy and productivity levels all day.
ACTIVE 250 adds audio options to versatile light settings to make an all-purpose bedroom light.
This product is supplied with a UK plug
About the Lumie brand
Since 1991 Lumie has been researching and designing bright lights to treat seasonal affective disorder (SAD) and other conditions. Our first Bodyclock – an alarm that wakes you up with increasing levels of light – was the world’s first wake-up light. It brought light therapy into the mainstream. The benefits of light therapy reach far beyond SAD. Lumie lights help you to sleep well and get up in the morning, beat the afternoon slump, conquer jetlag and look after your skin. They also optimise sports performance. As official supplier to British Swimming Lumie are proud to provide lights to Great Britain’s elite swimmers and divers. Lumie continue to find new applications for light therapy, such as treating acne, developing Lumie Clear with the support of leading dermatologists.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $7.01
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.99
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?