- Magura Storm Disc Brake Rotors
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Magura Storm Disc Brake Rotors is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
Magura Storm Disc Brake Rotors
The ultimate disc brake rotor - For the last 15 years Magura has been gaining experience in the development and production of disc brake rotors for the demanding off road use on mountain bikes.
Top Features of the Magura Storm Disc Brake Rotors
- 2mm thickness with increased braking zone material for maximum stability, reduced pad wear and noiseless performance
- Formed perforation for optimum pad cleaning and water-film removal
- Extremely lightweight inner ring
- Inner ring form suitable for use with Magura centrelock adaptor - also suitable for standard axle
- Specific perforation reduces pad glazing and increases self-cleaning
- Spoke-form finite elememnts (FE) optimised for each rotor diametre
- Magura material coating for high stability, heat resistance and reduced wear
- Magura material compatibility for balanced wet and dry braking in combination with genuine Magura pads
- Suitable for use with 15 - 20mm thru-axle
Combining the wealth of Magura's experience and the latest results of they Mission Persformance, they have achieved a maximum of stopping power, control and ventilation at a minimum weight (10% weight saving compared to old model). One look is enough as the cool design says it all: the STORM will set a new benchmark when it comes to weight, performance and durability!
About Disc Brake Rotors
Brake disc rotors are available in many sizes and fitments. Wiggle stock a range from 140mm up to the largest which are 203mm. Fitment varies from IS (International Standard) 6 bolt to Shimano's new Centre Lock splined type. Wiggle also hold some of the older rotors made by Hope and used by Cannondale, such as the 4 bolt Coda and 5 bolt systems. It's common for rotors to be different sizes from front to rear, with the front usually having a rotor one size up from the rear for brake bias balance, 185/165mm for example. This is because when braking, your weight shifts to the front of the bike and as much as 75% of the braking is on the front, with the rear used for control.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?