- Magura Storm Disc Brake Rotors
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Magura Storm Disc Brake Rotors is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
Magura Storm Disc Brake Rotors
The ultimate disc brake rotor - For the last 15 years Magura has been gaining experience in the development and production of disc brake rotors for the demanding off road use on mountain bikes.
Top Features of the Magura Storm Disc Brake Rotors
- 2mm thickness with increased braking zone material for maximum stability, reduced pad wear and noiseless performance
- Formed perforation for optimum pad cleaning and water-film removal
- Extremely lightweight inner ring
- Inner ring form suitable for use with Magura centrelock adaptor - also suitable for standard axle
- Specific perforation reduces pad glazing and increases self-cleaning
- Spoke-form finite elememnts (FE) optimised for each rotor diametre
- Magura material coating for high stability, heat resistance and reduced wear
- Magura material compatibility for balanced wet and dry braking in combination with genuine Magura pads
- Suitable for use with 15 - 20mm thru-axle
Combining the wealth of Magura's experience and the latest results of they Mission Persformance, they have achieved a maximum of stopping power, control and ventilation at a minimum weight (10% weight saving compared to old model). One look is enough as the cool design says it all: the STORM will set a new benchmark when it comes to weight, performance and durability!
About the Magura brand
Established in 1893. Magura have lead the way in hydraulic disc brake technology. They were the first company to produce a hydraulic rim brake with the HS33 and the first company to use a cast single piece caliper, the Gustav M which is now 10 years old and has been used by legends such as Tomac, Palmer and the modern brakes are being used by the likes of Liam Killeen and Tyler "Super T" Klassen. For 2007 Magura have introduced a completely new range of forks featuring a dual arch and the Maxle on their freeride fork.
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?