Magura Storm SL Disc Brake Rotors
The ultimate disc brake rotor - For the last 15 years Magura has been gaining experience in the development and production of disc brake rotors for the demanding off road use on mountain bikes.
Top Features of the Magura Storm SL Disc Brake Rotors
- 2mm thickness for optimum rigidity to weight ratio and noiseless performance
- Weight reduction through ventilated fotor and oversized drills
- Formed perforation for optimum pad cleaning and water-film removal
- Extremely lightweight inner ring
- Inner ring suitable for use with Magura centrelock adaptor - also suitable for 15 ro 20mm thru-axle
- Formed perforation for top performance, lightweight and optimal feel
- Spoke form finite elements (FE) optimised for each rotor diameter
- Magura material coating for high stability, heat resistance and reduced wear
- Magura material compatibility for balanced wet and dry braking in combination with genuine Magura pads
- Robust design even in the lightest version with 140mm diameter
- Suitable for use with 15 - 20mm thru-axle
The Storm SL rotor is setting new standards. Approx. 15% weight saving compared to the old model, the top notch yet well modulated deceleration, distinctively enhanced durability and optimized friction performance provides stunning braking power, while featuring convincing intrinsic values and optimized wear features compared to the already state-of-art predecessors.
The Storm SL has been developed with a finite element simulation process which ensures the stability of the rotor while allowing another few grams to be shaved off the weight.
About the Magura brand
Established in 1893. Magura have lead the way in hydraulic disc brake technology. They were the first company to produce a hydraulic rim brake with the HS33 and the first company to use a cast single piece caliper, the Gustav M which is now 10 years old and has been used by legends such as Tomac, Palmer and the modern brakes are being used by the likes of Liam Killeen and Tyler "Super T" Klassen. For 2007 Magura have introduced a completely new range of forks featuring a dual arch and the Maxle on their freeride fork.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $13.74
Spend $27.13 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $20.61
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.40
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?