- Maru Mesh Bag
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Maru Mesh Bag is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
zoom Maru Mesh Bag
Maru Mesh Bag
- 100% Polyester
Manufactured from heavy duty nylon mesh, the Maru Mesh Bag offers a simple storage alternative for all of your swimwear and accessories. Features a drawcord and shoulder strap. Easy to drain and maintain.
Top Features of the Maru Mesh Bag
- Size: 450x690mm
About Swim Bags
If you are looking for a mountain bike that can comfortably negotiate bumpy, cross-country, singletracks yet still be quick and nimble on the road, then a hardtail bike is for you. Hard tail mountain bikes have front suspension, weigh less and are more pedal efficient when the terrain is smooth, than full suss bikes. A good number of single track racers still use hardtails for these reasons. At wiggle, we stock a wide variety of hardtail mountain bike brands including Felt, Focus, GT, Kona, Mongoose, Saracen and more. So if you are searching for superb, quality spec hardtail mountain bikes at great value with a legendary service to match, then you've come to the right place.
About the Maru brand
Maru are the makers of stylish individual swimwear from competition and training, fitness and leisure. Maru's new swimwear collection combines technical innovation with inspired design. Maru's swimwear is made from the latest high performance fabrics and is tested on multiple body shapes.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
I was also looking at swimming trunks, its not very helpful when the trunks shown take up say 10% of the picture and the model the remaining 90%. Are there any better shots available of the trunks?
It takes deep water running belt , small fins and assorted items.
Very happy with size for lap swimming gear.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?