- Marzocchi Corsa Superleggera RC Tapered Suspension Fork
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Marzocchi Corsa Superleggera RC Tapered Suspension Fork is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
Marzocchi Corsa Superleggera RC Tapered Suspension Fork
Super lightweight XC-race fork with plush performance and low servicing costs. The Corsa Superleggera is Marzocchis' flagship XC fork.
Top Features of the Marzocchi Corsa Superleggera RC Tapered Suspension Fork
- Usage: XC-Race-Trail
- Travel: 100mm (80mm)
- Stanchion: 32mm
- Spring: AIR
- Axle: QR
- Preload: Y
- Rebound: Y
- Compression: Y
- Lockout: Y (Remote)
- Travel Adjustment: Y (Workshop)
- Weight: (Kgs) 1.49
- Weight: (lbs)3.3
- Colour: Pearl White with matching crown
- Technical Details:
- Travel Adjustment: 100mm standard (additional spacer for travel change to 80mm in the box)
- Spring: Air – (+) single, reliable low pressure main air chamber (-) coil negative spring to reduce stiction
- Stanchion: Nickel Plated Alu for low stiction at the start of the stroke – internally butted to save weight
- Controls - Left Side: Lock Out + Micro Adjust Compression, Rebound
- Controls - Right Side: Air Valve - Marzocchis' simple & easy to use Air pressure system
- Disc Mount - Rotor Size: PM max disc 185mm
- V-Brake Compatible: NO
- Steerer: Alloy 1"1/8 - 1"1/2
|Adjustable Travel (mm):||100|
|Fork Material:||Aluminium Alloy|
|Wheel Size:||26" (559)|
|Dropout Size:||9mm QR|
The Corsa features optimised lower legs, tapered and Nickel plated 32mm stations, all-alloy internals, remote lockout and weighing in at a race ready 1490g
SERVICING: Workshop servicing is at your discretion, Marzocchi forks typically need servicing every 1-2 years at a cost of around £50. High precision Japanese seals, combined with open bath oil lubrication, keep grime out of your fork for continued smooth running with zero day-day maintenance-lubing of your seals.
WARRANTY: 3 Years with No Servicing Restrictions – service your fork as and when you feel necessary.
About the Marzocchi brand
Under new American ownership since 2010, Marzocchi has gone back to its roots with reliable open bath oil damping technology. Simpler controls, lighter weights and a 3 Year Warranty (with no servicing restrictions) make this the original Fit & Forget fork. If you're tired of being made to service your forks every 6-12 months then switch to a Marzocchi and spend more time riding your bike! Marzocchi have been making Motorcycle forks for 60 years and MTB forks for 20 years. So they are confident in their open-bath-oil-technology internals and high quality seals. Marzocchi offer a fork for every type of riding and a range of weight saving and innovative new features – including Shimano’s new QR15 axle standard. Whatever type of riding you do, there’s a Marzocchi fork that fits.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?