- Merrell Ladies Mix Master Glide Shoes - SS13
Sorry - this product is no longer available
Merrell Ladies Mix Master Glide Shoes - SS13
Add Merrell Ladies Mix Master Glide Shoes - SS13 to your basket now
|Pink / Grey||UK 4|
|Pink / Grey||UK 5|
|Pink / Grey||UK 6|
|Pink / Grey||UK 7|
|Pink / Grey||UK 8|
Experience getting closer to barefoot while enjoying minimal cushioning to lessen impacts from hard surfaces or longer runs.
Top Features of the Merrell Ladies Mix Master Glide Shoes - SS13
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- EZ Clean™ finish sheds dirt and precipitation
- 2 mm EVA insole for comfort and shock absorption
- TPU overlay provides a secure fit
- Air mesh bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low light
- EVA removable footbed treated with
- Aegis® antimicrobial solution
- 4mm Drop / 9mm Cush
- Merrell Float Midsole is 10% thinner and
- 25% lighter to provide more feel and ground control
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Forefoot shock absorption pad provides metatarsel protection
- 3.5 mm lugs for more street to trail feel
- Merrell Mix sole/sticky rubber
- UK Sizes: 3.5–8.5 full and half sizes
- EUROPE Sizes: 36–42.5 full and half sizes
- Weight: 7oz (198g)
|Heel Toe Offset:||Unknown|
A 4mm toe to heel rise buffers impacts from the street or longer runs, with a metatarsal shock absorption plate for extra protection. The highly breathable, protective EZClean™ upper with reflectivity fits like a glove.
Learn more about the Merrell Mix Master Shoes
About Offroad Running Shoes
Offroad or "trail" shoes offer increased outsole traction and uppers with toe bumpers and reinforced stitching for more durability. The foot often sits slightly lower to the ground than usual for stability and responsiveness. Offroad shoes often have less cushioning than a road shoe because they're designed for softer surfaces. You should choose offroad shoes if you do a lot of off-road running and need shoes with extra traction, more durable uppers and extra protection from the terrain.
About the Merrell brand
Merrell are the makers of outdoor footwear and apparel. Merrell believes in encouraging and equipping everyone to get outside, it doesn't need to be complicated - outside is where you find it. Whether encompassing the wonder of the natural world or the heart of an urban landscape, it's the journey that spurs us on, serving as the inspiration for everything we do. Merrell's aim is to aid us and prepare us for this journey.
|Sizing Guide For Mens Merrell Shoes|
|European||40||41||41.5||42||43||43.5||44||44.5||45||46||46.5||47||48||49||Sizing Guide For Ladies Merrell Shoes|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?