Merrell Mix Master 2 Shoes
zoom Merrell Mix Master 2 Shoes
Merrell Mix Master 2 Shoes
Add Merrell Mix Master 2 Shoes to your basket now
|Black / Silver||UK 7||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Black / Silver||UK 8||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Black / Silver||UK 9||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Black / Silver||UK 10||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Black / Silver||UK 11||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Black / Silver||UK 12||Add this item to your wishlist|
Top Features of the Merrell Mix Master 2 Shoes
Made for transitioning through multiple adventures, our minimalist Mix Master multi-sport shoe lets you experience your BareForm™ while offering lightweight cushioning. The lightweight air mesh upper with bellows tongue fits snugly to keep out debris.
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Fabric and synthetic upper
- Low cut upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low light
- EVA anatomical footbed treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution
- 2 mm EVA insole for comfort and shock absorption
- 4mm Drop / 9mm Cush / 20mm Stack Height
- Merrell Float™ midsole is 10% thinner and 25 % lighter to provide more feel and ground control
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 1mm Forefoot shock absorption plate maintains forefoot flexibility and protects the foot by distributing pressure
- 3.5 mm lugs for more street to trail feel
- Merrell Mix Sole/Sticky Rubber
- UK Sizes: 6.5–14 full and half sizes
- EUROPE Sizes: 40–50 full and half sizes
- Weight: 10oz (283g)
Learn more about the Merrell Mix Master 2 Shoes
About Offroad Running Shoes
Offroad or "trail" shoes offer increased outsole traction and uppers with toe bumpers and reinforced stitching for more durability. The foot often sits slightly lower to the ground than usual for stability and responsiveness. Offroad shoes often have less cushioning than a road shoe because they're designed for softer surfaces. You should choose offroad shoes if you do a lot of off-road running and need shoes with extra traction, more durable uppers and extra protection from the terrain.
About the Merrell brand
Merrell are the makers of outdoor footwear and apparel. Merrell believes in encouraging and equipping everyone to get outside, it doesn't need to be complicated - outside is where you find it. Whether encompassing the wonder of the natural world or the heart of an urban landscape, it's the journey that spurs us on, serving as the inspiration for everything we do. Merrell's aim is to aid us and prepare us for this journey.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.34
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $31.80
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?