- Merrell Mix Master Shoes aw12
Sorry - this product is no longer available
Merrell Mix Master Shoes aw12
Add Merrell Mix Master Shoes aw12 to your basket now
|Black / Gecko||UK 10|
|Black / Gecko||UK 11|
|Black / Gecko||UK 12|
|Black / Gecko||UK 13|
|Black / Gecko||UK 7|
|Black / Gecko||UK 8|
|Black / Gecko||UK 9|
|Grey / Scarlet||UK 10|
|Grey / Scarlet||UK 11|
|Grey / Scarlet||UK 12|
|Grey / Scarlet||UK 13|
|Grey / Scarlet||UK 7|
|Grey / Scarlet||UK 8|
|Grey / Scarlet||UK 9|
|Lime / Zest||UK 10|
|Lime / Zest||UK 11|
|Lime / Zest||UK 12|
|Lime / Zest||UK 13|
|Lime / Zest||UK 7|
|Lime / Zest||UK 8|
|Lime / Zest||UK 9|
Made for transitioning through multiple adventures, our minimalist Mix Master multi-sport shoe lets you experience your BareForm™ while offering lightweight cushioning.
Top Features of the Merrell Mix Master Shoes aw12
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Synthetic leather and air mesh upper
- 2 mm EVA insole for comfort and shock absorption
- TPU overlay provides a secure fit
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Reflective elements on the heel and forefoot for added visibility
- EVA anatomical footbed treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution
- Low profile midsole 9 mm heel / 5 mm ball = 4m Drop
- Merrell Float™ midsole is 10% thinner and 25% lighter to provide more feel and ground control
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Forefoot shock absorption pad provides metatarsel protection
- 3 5 mm lugs for more street to trail feel
- Merrell Mix Sole / Sticky Rubber
Learn more about the Merrell Mix Master Shoes
About Offroad Running Shoes
Offroad or "trail" shoes offer increased outsole traction and uppers with toe bumpers and reinforced stitching for more durability. The foot often sits slightly lower to the ground than usual for stability and responsiveness. Offroad shoes often have less cushioning than a road shoe because they're designed for softer surfaces. You should choose offroad shoes if you do a lot of off-road running and need shoes with extra traction, more durable uppers and extra protection from the terrain.
About the Merrell brand
Merrell are the makers of outdoor footwear and apparel. Merrell believes in encouraging and equipping everyone to get outside, it doesn't need to be complicated - outside is where you find it. Whether encompassing the wonder of the natural world or the heart of an urban landscape, it's the journey that spurs us on, serving as the inspiration for everything we do. Merrell's aim is to aid us and prepare us for this journey.
|Sizing Guide For Mens Merrell Shoes|
|European||40||41||41.5||42||43||43.5||44||44.5||45||46||46.5||47||48||49||Sizing Guide For Ladies Merrell Shoes|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?