- Merrell Mixmaster Glide Shoes aw12
Sorry - this product is no longer available
Add Merrell Mixmaster Glide Shoes aw12 to your basket now
|Wild Dove||UK 4|
|Wild Dove||UK 5|
|Wild Dove||UK 6|
|Wild Dove||UK 7|
|Wild Dove||UK 8|
Experience getting closer to barefoot while enjoying minimal cushioning to lessen impacts from hard surfaces or longer runs
Top Features of the Merrell Mixmaster Glide Shoes aw12
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Mid cut upper
- EZ Clean(tm) finish sheds dirt and precipitation
- 2 mm EVA insole for comfort and shock absorption
- TPU overlay provides a secure fit
- Air mesh bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low light
- Eva removable footbed treated with aegis antimicrobial solution
- Low profile midsole
- 9 mm heel / 5 mm ball = 4mm drop
- Merrell Float Midsole is 10% thinner and 25% lighter to provide more feel and ground control
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Forefoot shock absorption pad provides metatarsel protection
- 3.5 mm lugs for more street to trail feel
- Merrell mix sole / sticky rubber
|Heel Toe Offset:||Unknown|
Experience getting closer to barefoot while enjoying minimal cushioning to lessen impacts from hard surfaces or longer runs. A 4mm toe to heel rise buffers impacts from the street or longer runs, with a metatarsal shock absorption plate for extra protection. The highly breathable, protective EZClean™ upper with reflectivity fits like a glove.
|Mixmaster Glide Shoes|
|Vegan Friendly - There's more than one way to make a shoe. Vegan friendly uses 0% animal products while providing 100% comfort and style. Feel good. Look good.|
About Offroad Running Shoes
Offroad or "trail" shoes offer increased outsole traction and uppers with toe bumpers and reinforced stitching for more durability. The foot often sits slightly lower to the ground than usual for stability and responsiveness. Offroad shoes often have less cushioning than a road shoe because they're designed for softer surfaces. You should choose offroad shoes if you do a lot of off-road running and need shoes with extra traction, more durable uppers and extra protection from the terrain.
|Sizing Guide For Mens Merrell Shoes|
|European||40||41||41.5||42||43||43.5||44||44.5||45||46||46.5||47||48||49||Sizing Guide For Ladies Merrell Shoes|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?