- Merrell Trail Glove Shoes
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Merrell Trail Glove Shoes is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
zoom Merrell Trail Glove Shoes
Merrell Trail Glove Shoes
Add Merrell Trail Glove Shoes to your basket now
|Apollo / Ice||UK 7|
|Palm Leaf Green||UK 7|
|Smoke / Adventure Yell||UK 7|
|Apollo / Ice||UK 8|
|Palm Leaf Green||UK 8|
|Smoke / Adventure Yell||UK 8|
|Palm Leaf Green||UK 8.5|
|Apollo / Ice||UK 9|
|Palm Leaf Green||UK 9|
|Smoke / Adventure Yell||UK 9|
|Apollo / Ice||UK 10|
|Palm Leaf Green||UK 10|
|Smoke / Adventure Yell||UK 10|
|Apollo / Ice||UK 11|
|Palm Leaf Green||UK 11|
|Smoke / Adventure Yell||UK 11|
|Apollo / Ice||UK 12|
|Palm Leaf Green||UK 12|
|Smoke / Adventure Yell||UK 12|
|Palm Leaf Green||UK 13|
|Smoke / Adventure Yell||UK 13|
Less is definitely more exploring with our Vibram®-soled Trail Glove natural adventure shoe. All the protection your feet need from rocks and roots, and an ultra-lightweight upper with a synthetic leather foot sling for stability fits like a glove.
Top Features of the Merrell Trail Glove Shoes
- Microfiber and breathable air mesh upper
- Merrell Omni-Fit™ lacing system secured with welded TPU provides a precise, glove-like fit
- Fused rubber toe bumper provides ultimate durability
- Synthetic leather rear foot sling provides stability
- Flexible plate in the forefoot protects the foot from stone bruises
- Non-removable microfiber footbed treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution resists odor
- 4mm compression molded EVA midsole cushions
- 1mm forefoot shock absorption plate maintains forefoot flexibility and protects the foot by distributing pressure
- 0mm ball to heel drop keeps you connected to your terrain
- Wash as needed in cold water, gentle cycle and air dry
- Vibram® Trail Glove Sole/ Rubber Compound TC-1
- UK Men’s Sizes: 7-13 full sizes only
- EUROPE Men’s Sizes: 40-49
- Weight: 6.2oz (176g)
|Heel Toe Offset:||Unknown|
|Trail Glove Shoes|
|Ventilated - Cool to the core. That's the idea behind our venilated adventure wear. Mesh fabrics allow airflow in and body heat out.|
|Vegan Friendly - There's more than one way to make a shoe. Vegan friendly uses 0% animal products while providing 100% comfort and style. Feel good. Look good.|
|Vibram Traction - Mile after mile, vibram high-performance rubber soles take on tough terrain with unmatched durability, stability and slip resistance.|
About the Merrell brand
Merrell are the makers of outdoor footwear and apparel. Merrell believes in encouraging and equipping everyone to get outside, it doesn't need to be complicated - outside is where you find it. Whether encompassing the wonder of the natural world or the heart of an urban landscape, it's the journey that spurs us on, serving as the inspiration for everything we do. Merrell's aim is to aid us and prepare us for this journey.
|Sizing Guide For Mens Merrell Shoes|
|European||40||41||41.5||42||43||43.5||44||44.5||45||46||46.5||47||48||49||Sizing Guide For Ladies Merrell Shoes|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?