- Mio Cyclo 105 GPS Cycle Computer With HR & Cadence
zoom Mio Cyclo 105 GPS Cycle Computer With HR and Cadence
Mio Cycloâ„¢ 300 Series - The Best Experience in GPS Bicycle Navigation
Mio Cyclo 105 GPS Cycle Computer With HR and Cadence
Add Mio Cyclo 105 GPS Cycle Computer With HR & Cadence to your basket now
|Black / White||
Add to Basket
1 In stock, ready for despatch now
The Mio Cyclo 105 is your ideal everyday training companion which lets yourself improve your performance with the personal workout partner. Also comes supplied with a built-in ANT Plus sensor, wireless HR monitor ,cadence sensor and Barfly Mount.
Top Features of the Mio Cyclo 105 GPS Cycle Computer With HR and Cadence
- Compact design, style traditional bike computer easy to mount on any bike and use immediately.
- Records all relevant information such as time, speed, heartrate, calories, distance, location, altitude, slope, climb & descent which can be reviewed later to analyse your ride.
- High performance GPS receiver (Sirfstar III LPx) for faster & better reception
- High resolution display which also allows usage at outdoor without the backlight (so longer battery life up to 18 hours with backlight 14 hours)
- Personalize the data you want to see on your screen.
- Mount the device in portrait or landscape mode
- Improve your training & performance with the virtual partner settings.
- Weighs just 61 grams
- Barfly Mount
- Intended for off road and road use
- Mounts Mio series computers in front and centre of stem for better vision
- Positive Tactile Engagement
- Carbon Bar Safe
- For use with the Mio 300, 500 and 100 series computers
- 31.8 mm diameter Handlebar clamp
|Heart Rate Monitor Compatible:||Yes (Included)|
The device records your time, speed, distance, height, calorie consumption and your tracks with the built-in GPS. So when you get home, you can easily analyse your recorded tracks, and share your experiences online via the Mio Share desktop application. Mio Share is also your one-stop shop for managing your device and finding out the latest product information or software updates.
The Mio 105 HC offers you the complete package. The device comes with ANT+, a wireless heart-rate monitor and wheel and cadence sensor, allowing you to evaluate your performance and improve your health perfect for the competitive cycler and mountain biker.
The Barfly Out Front mount allows you to have your Mio computer mounted right at the front of your bike allowing perfect vision.
About the Mio brand
Mio have become one of the leading players in the mobile GPS industry, bringing mobility, navigation, and quality to an ever-growing audience all over the world. Mio’s brand tag line, “Explore More”, focuses on changing the way people experience the world and lets users know that they can explore the world easily and freely.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.88
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.50
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?