- Mio Cyclo 505 GPS Computer With HR & Cadence (UK Map)
Mio Cyclo 505 GPS Computer With HR and Cadence (UK Map)
Mio Cyclo 505 GPS Computer With HR and Cadence (UK Map)
Add Mio Cyclo 505 GPS Computer With HR & Cadence (UK Map) to your basket now
|Black / White||
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
Meet the Mio Cyclo™ 505 HC: the lightweight, easy-to-use bicycle navigation device, designed with a stylish flat screen and built-in WIFI. With bicycle and road maps pre-installed, you are able to get started right out of the box.
Top Features of the Mio Cyclo 505 GPS Computer With HR and Cadence (UK Map)
- Slim, lightweight design
- Flat screen with anti-glare, sunlight readable screen.
- Easy and user friendly navigation
- Large on-screen control buttons and simple menu structure.
- Bicycle and road maps pre-installed – ready to go right out of the box
- ”Surprise Me” feature just choose your time, distance or destination and the Mio Cyclo will offer you 3 surprising routes to choose from.
- WIFI enabled ave time and effort. No need for PC connection, just synchronise your tracks effortlessly via WIFI.
- Workout programs, challenge and train yourself, indoor and outdoor.
- Includes ANT+ sensor Evaluate your performance and improve your health.
- Cadence/speed sensor included
- Your cycling speed can be calculated through the cadence/speed sensor kit.
- Heart rate monitor included
- Wireless heart rate monitor (ANT+ sensor) - evaluate your performance and improve your health.
- Barfly Mount
- Intended for off road and road use
- Mounts Mio series computers in front and centre of stem for better vision
- Positive Tactile Engagement
- Carbon Bar Safe
- For use with the Mio 300, 500 and 100 series computers
- 31.8 mm diameter Handlebar clamp
|Power Plug Type:||USB|
|Heart Rate Monitor Compatible:||Yes (Included)|
|EU Plug Supplied:||No|
|US Plug Supplied:||No|
|Aus/Nz Plug Supplied:||No|
Thanks to the integrated WIFI sensor, you don’t even have to connect manually to your PC anymore. You just press the button “WIFI sync” and all your tracks from MioShare™ are right there on your device waiting for you.
The Mio Cyclo™ 505 HC allows you to navigate easily from point A to B or to follow your own preferred routes. However, if you choose to use the unique Surprise Me™ feature, the Mio Cyclo™ 505 HC will offer you three surprising bicycle routes based upon your entered time, distance or destination. This is the ideal feature for anyone who doesn’t feel like going through all the hassle of downloading tracks. And if you are riding with more people, you just use the Shake and Share feature, which allows you to share your selected route with your friends by simply shaking your Mio Cyclo™ 505 HC.
The Mio Cyclo™ 505 HC is fully equipped for the competitive cycler and mountain biker. Apart from measuring everything you need to know about your performance, it also offers you workout programs, that can be done outdoor, but also indoor when the weather is not allowing you to cycle outside. And it comes with a built-in ANT+™ sensor, to easily connect with the included wireless heart-rate monitor and wheel- and cadence sensors. The Mio Cyclo™ 505 HC is also compatible with most power meters. Supplied with a Barfly Out Front mount that allows you to have your Mio computer mounted right at the front of your bike allowing perfect vision.
About GPS Cycle Computers
GPS receivers are now made waterproof, lightweight and small enough to fit on a bike easily. There are 2 basic choices to take on your bike: a GPS unit designed primarily for navigation with a dedicated bike mount, particularly suitable for cycle touring and finding your way in unfamiliar territory, like the Garmin eTrex Vista Cx; or a dedicated bike computer that uses GPS to track your training routes and provide detailed analysis of your workout like the Edge 305, with more limited navigation capabilities. Most units come with only very basic maps installed and you may need to purchase more detailed maps for your area to be loaded onto the unit for navigation.
All electrical goods sold on wiggle that come with a mains power supply are supplied with a UK plug. Please check the product description to see if any other plugs are known to be included in the box, otherwise you may need an adapter for use in your country. Most power adapters will accept 110-240 Volts.
About the Mio brand
Mio have become one of the leading players in the mobile GPS industry, bringing mobility, navigation, and quality to an ever-growing audience all over the world. Mio’s brand tag line, “Explore More”, focuses on changing the way people experience the world and lets users know that they can explore the world easily and freely.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $7.01
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.99
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
But you have to use a PC to do that as the iPad doesn't run a desktop.
There is a workaround. Mio Share will forward uploaded rides onto Strava and you can analyse your rides, either through the Strava app or, if you want a fuller breakdown, through the Strava website on Safari.
You need a PC to update maps and firmware.
The speed sensor is also used for turbo trainers to confirm how fast you're traveling.
I hope this helps you to find your answer.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?