- Mizuno Ladies Wave Nirvana 8 Shoes AW12
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Mizuno Ladies Wave Nirvana 8 Shoes AW12 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
Mizuno Ladies Wave Nirvana 8 Shoes AW12
Add Mizuno Ladies Wave Nirvana 8 Shoes AW12 to your basket now
|Blue / Grey / Blue||UK 4|
|Blue / Grey / Blue||UK 4.5|
|Blue / Grey / Blue||UK 5|
|Blue / Grey / Blue||UK 5.5|
|Blue / Grey / Blue||UK 6|
|Blue / Grey / Blue||UK 6.5|
|Blue / Grey / Blue||UK 7|
|Blue / Grey / Blue||UK 7.5|
|Blue / Grey / Blue||UK 8|
|Blue / Grey / Blue||UK 8.5|
|Blue / Grey / Blue||UK 9|
Mizuno's flagship supportive trainer combines lightweight support and cushioning in an awesome package, now updated with New Smoothride Technology.
Top Features of the Mizuno Ladies Wave Nirvana 8 Shoes AW12
- Double fan shaped composite wave: Motion control configuration. Heel Waves are different between lateral and medial sides. Wave amplitude low and flat on lateral side, increased cushioning. Wave length is wide with an exaggerated high and low double Wave amplitude on medial side decelerating the rate of pronation
- VS-1: Shock absorption and cushioning. VS-1 absorbs shock and enhances cushioning properties by resisting compression-set, thus extending the cushioning life of running shoes
- Mizuno Intercool: Cool and dry. Mizuno Intercool solves the problem of heat and humidity build up in a running shoe by incorporating a full length ventilation system in the sole of the shoe that removes heat and humidity that surrounds the foot, through a series of ventilation holes
- X10: Durability and traction. X10 provides the most durable carbon rubber from Mizuno that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at heel strike
- Biolock: Fit and performance. Biolock is a simple yet revolutionary heel fit system that allows for the best heel fit in the industry and enhances performance by reducing wasted motion through the elimination of heel slippage
- New Upper design (Improve Fit and Feel)
The ultimate motion control shoe. The full length double fan shaped pebax wave plate strengthened with carbon fibre inserts on the medial side ensures that all levels of over pronators are catered for. The shoes also features the BioLock system to hold the midfoot and heel, visible VS-1 in the heel and forefoot, X10 in the key wear areas and the Mizuno Intercool system to keep the foot cool during running.
|Revolutionary Infinity Wave provides the ultimate in cushioning, rebound and durability by reducing the shoes reliance on midsole foam.|
|Combination of shoe technologies that create an upper that moves with your foot seamlessly throughout your stride, eliminating stress points and bunching for a more comfortable run.|
|Unique approach to the sole designed to create a smooth, rocking-chair-like transition from heel to toe on every step.|
|Cool and dry. Mizuno intercool solves the problem of heat and humidity build-up in a running shoe, by incorporating a full-length ventilation system in the sole of the shoe that removes heat and humidity from the foot through a system of ventilation channels|
|Based on biochemical research into the differences between mens and womens gait. Mizuno constructs the Midsole/Outsole of each gender differently to improve the ride, performance and comfort.|
X10 is made from Carbon Rubber. Located at the heel on the outsole.
What it Does: X10 is made of carbon rubber and protects high wear areas, and provides more traction at heel strike.
|The Tech:Revolutionary New Midsole material. Lighter weight with increased cushioning durability. AP+ (Acceleration Polymer) only losses 20% of its cushioning after 600km. All Midsoles have a mileage as over time the material compresses. Mizuno's new AP+ Midsole takes longer to compress, therefore staying more cushioned for longer.
What it Does: The AP+ Midsole provides a lighter more cushioned trainer for longer.
About the Mizuno brand
Since its founding in 1906, Mizuno have taken special pride and pleasure in being able to take part in the exciting world of sports and in making the entire globe the stage for their activities. Their management philosophy : "To contribute to society through the advancement of sports and quality sporting goods" is clearly reflected in their strong support of numerous worldwide sports events and in our dedication to advancing sports through cutting edge research and technology. Today, the high quality products that only Mizuno produces, are relied upon by athletes throughout the world. They produce superior quality equipment for serious performance, through the artful combination of technology and craftsmanship.
|Size Guide For Mizuno Men's Shoes|
|European||39 1/3||40||40 2/3||41 1/3||42||42 2/3||43 1/3||44||44 2/3||45 1/3||46||46 2/3||47 1/3||48 2/3||50|
|Size Guide For Mizuno Women's Shoes|
|European||36 2/3||371/3||38||38 2/3||39 1/3||40||40 2/3||41 1/3||42|
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?