Mizuno Women's Wave Sayonara 2 Shoes - AW14
Add Mizuno Women's Wave Sayonara 2 Shoes - AW14 to your basket now
The Mizuno Sayonara 2 are a light training shoe featuring the new U4IC midsole. Ideal for the more competitive runner who wants a light training shoe with a dynamic ride with great cushioning and stability.
Top Features of the Mizuno Women's Wave Sayonara 2 Shoes - AW14
- The Sayonara delivers mile after mile of light, cushioned, stable fun.
- The U4iC midsole provides amazing cushioning to weight ratio.
- Great grip and traction from G3 outsole
- A unique midsole compound that rides and cushions like Mizuno's ap+ midsole, but is approximately 30% lighter without any loss of comfort or performance.
- Durability and Traction. X-10 provides the most durable carbon rubber from Mizuno that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at heel strike.
- Cool and Dry. Mizuno Intercool solves the problem of heat and humidity build-up in a running shoe, by incorporating a full-length ventilation system in the sole of the shoe that removes heat and humidity from the foot through a system of ventilation channels.
- Breathable and Cool. AIRmesh allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability for the life of the shoe, and allows the foot to stay cool.
|Heel Toe Offset:||9mm - 12mm|
Mizuno Wave - Sleeker, lighter cushioning and support
The genesis for Wave came as Mizuno's engineers studied the way nature deals with impact forces. From sound waves to tidal waves, waveforms spread and dissipate energy incredibly quickly. Inspired by nature’s simple efficiency, we created the world’s first and most effective mechanical midsole - the Mizuno Wave.
Read the Wiggle Guide explaining Mizuno's Wave technology
SmoothRide - Fluid motion at every step of your run
SmoothRide begins working the moment your foot touches the ground. Flex Grooves in the heel promote natural movement from the back of your foot to the front, initiating that rocking-chair motion. Mizuno's AP+ Midsole gives the shoe a bouncier feel. And Flex Grooves and Flex Controllers in the forefoot work together to smoothly continue the roll forward to give your foot a more solid platform at toe-off. It all adds up to a more fluid, enjoyable run, every time you head out.
Dynamotion Fit - An upper that feels like a second skin
The best running gear is gear that allows you to get the most out of your natural ability. It simply works with your body. When Mizuno's engineers studied the way muscles and skin moved on the foot as you run, they realised that we could design a shoe upper that mirrored that motion so that the shoe almost feels like a second skin. That discovery was the beginning of Dynamotion Fit.
About Cushion Running Shoes
To determine the correct type of running shoe for your feet, use the tried and tested "wet foot test". Dip your foot into water and then stand on a surface that will show your footprint - a towel or piece of paper or cardboard. The shape of your wet footprint indicates the amount of stability you might need in your shoe. If your footprint looks like the one on the right (with a very narrow band or no band at all between the forefoot and the heel) then you should choose shoes from the cushion category on this page Cushioned shoes generally have the softest midsoles and the least added stability. They're built on a semicurved or curved last to encourage foot motion, which is helpful for runners who have rigid, immobile feet (underpronators). You should buy these if you're an efficient runner whose feet don't roll inwards excessively (overpronate) when you run.
About the Mizuno brand
Since its founding in 1906, Mizuno have taken special pride and pleasure in being able to take part in the exciting world of sports and in making the entire globe the stage for their activities.
Their management philosophy - "To contribute to society through the advancement of sports and quality sporting goods", is clearly reflected in their strong support of numerous worldwide sports events and in our dedication to advancing sports through cutting edge research and technology.
Today, the high quality products that only Mizuno produces, are relied upon by athletes throughout the world. They produce superior quality equipment for serious performance, through the artful combination of technology and craftsmanship.
|UK Shoe||cm||EU Shoe|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.62
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.99
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?