- Nectar Fuel Systems Tank - 2L Concentrate
Sorry - this product is no longer available
Nectar Fuel Systems Tank - 2L Concentrate
Add Nectar Fuel Systems Tank - 2L Concentrate to your basket now
|Lemon Lime||2 Litres|
|Light Orange||2 Litres|
Take the ultimate race fuel to your training and race events. Fast, clean and precise. No more messy powders to mix. Refreshing, light in flavour – Nectar is designed to encourage you to maintain fluid and energy levels during exercise.
Top Features of the Nectar Fuel Systems Tank - 2L Concentrate
- Fuel up before and during training and racing
- Precision dosing
- The Nectar Fuel System allows you to control your hydration. One pump in a sports bottle and filled to 500ml of water delivers a hypotonic (super-hydrating) solution. 2 pumps = an isotonic (hydration/energy) solution. 3 pumps = a hypertonic (energising) solution
- World class energy
- Dual Carb Source: 2 parts Glucose, 1 part Fructose, providing up to 55% more energy to muscles than standard energy formulations made from Glucose only
- 5 electrolyte ions
- World class hydration
- 80 x 500ml Hypotonic drink or
- 40 x 500ml Isotonic drink or
- 20 x 500ml Hypertonic drink
- World class taste
- Refreshing, light in flavour and easy on the stomach. Designed to taste as your body craves during training, encouraging you to maintain fluid and energy levels
- 2L Fuel Tank lets you choose the fuel system you need for your sport
- Dosage pump is not supplied with the refill tanks, but it is available separately
|Nut Allergy Safe:||Unknown|
Nectar Fuel system offers a fast, clean and precise way of making bottle after bottle of world class race fuel. Scientifically formulated, Nectar delivers a Dual Carb energy source: 2:1 ratio of Glucose to Fructose providing up to 55% more energy to muscles than standard energy formulations. The B-Vitamin energy complex supports energy metabolism. With 5 electrolyte ions (Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium, Chloride and Calcium) help to replace what you lose in sweat maintaining your optimum hydration levels.
Precision Dosing System
The pump delivers an accurate 25ml dose efficiently straight into your sports bottle. It makes filling your water bottle fast, clean and precise.
For the first time, you can choose the fuelling system your sport needs. The precision dosing system enables you to control your fuel system depending on your training requirements and conditions, be it Hypotonic, Isotonic or Hypertonic.
1. Hypotonic (1 pump) - For hot conditions or low intensity exercise where fast hydration is required (3% carbohydrate).
2. Isotonic (2 pumps) - The optimum energy / hydration for regular racing or training (6% carbohydrate).
3. Hypertonic (3 pumps) - For intervals and intensive sessions where boosted energy is required (9% carbohydrate).
Please note that the dosage pump is not supplied with the refill tanks, but it is available separately.
About Energy & Recovery Drink
Energy drinks are a beverage designed to help athletes rehydrate, as well as replenish electrolytes, carbohydrates, and other nutrients, which can be depleted during and after training or competition.
About the Nectar Fuel Systems brand
Nectar Fuel System is the latest product range to be launched by the athletes behind the world class recovery brand For Goodness Shakes. Its company, founded in 2004 by competitive cyclist Stuart Jeffreys and his team, Nectar offers regular users of energy products the latest nutritional science in a format that makes drinks fast, clean and precisely.
|of Which Sugars (g)||48|
|of Which Saturates (g)||0|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||4.8mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)||1.8mg|
Nectar Fuel Tank (2L)
Ingredients Glucose Syrup, Fructose, Water, Citric Acid, Electrolyte Blend (Trisodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Sulphate, Tripotassium Citrate), Flavouring, Xantham Gum, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Vitamin Mixture (C, Dextrose, B3, B
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?