- New Balance 2-in-1 Sport Earbuds with Removable Ear Hooks
Sorry - this product is no longer available
New Balance 2-in-1 Sport Earbuds with Removable Ear Hooks
2-in-1 sport earbuds with removable ear hooks, interchangeable coloured accent caps, and interchangeable cord lengths with inline volume control.
Top Features of the New Balance 2-in-1 Sport Earbuds with Removable Ear Hooks
- Includes sport earphones with lightweight and comfortable removable ear hooks for added stability during exercise or strenuous physical activity
- Includes interchangeable colored accent caps to suit individual style preference
- Detachable, easy-to-clean ear cushions fit a variety of ear sizes for added comfort and improved listening
- Delivers rich audio
- In-line volume control for added convenience
- Asymmetrical cord for behind the neck use
- Modular cord system for adjustable cord lengths includes one 36" standard length cord and one 15" cord for easy, tangle-free access when iPod/ iPhone is in armband or shuffl e is clipped to lapel
- Cord winder for easy cable management
- Carrying pouch for added portability
- Includes protective cable connector cover
About the New Balance brand
New Balance running shoes of all types and great running gear available here at wiggle.
During the 20th century in Boston, Massachusetts William J. Riley, committed himself to helping people with problem feet by making arch supports and prescription footwear to improve shoe fit. In 1934, Mr. Riley went into partnership with his leading salesman, Arthur Hall, who later sold on the business in 1954 to his daughter and son-in-law, Eleanor and Paul Kidd. Arch supports and prescription footwear remained the cornerstone of their business until 1961 when they manufactured The Trackster, the world's first performance running shoe made with a ripple sole and available in multiple widths. The Trackster soon became the shoe of choice for college running coaches and YMCA fitness directors. When Jim Davis bought the company from the Kidds on the day of the Boston Marathon in 1972, he committed himself to uphold the company's founding values of fit, performance, and manufacturing. When Anne Davis began her journey with New Balance in 1978, her focus became building a superior culture for NB associates and those who do business with the company around the globe.
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?