- New Balance Foldable Behind-the-Neck Headphones
Sorry - this product is no longer available
New Balance Foldable Behind-the-Neck Headphones
Foldable behind-the-neck sport headphones with interchangeable colour accents, interchangeable ear cushions, and cord lengths with inline iPod/iPhone remote/mic.
Top Features of the New Balance Foldable Behind-the-Neck Headphones
- Includes interchangeable colored accent caps to suit individual style preferences
- Interchangeable washable silicon ear cushions provide added comfort while protecting headphone speakers
- Super lightweight fl exible body for fit and long wearing use
- Dynamic stereo drivers provide rich audio sound
- Folding design for maximum portability
- Sleek in-line iPod/iPhone remote and microphone to control volume, play/pause, track selection, and to answer/end phone calls and perform voice commands
- Modular cord system comes with one 36" standard length cord and one 15" cord for easy, tangle-free use when iPod/iPhone is in armband or shuffl e is clipped to lapel
- Cord Winder for easy cable management
- Drawstring pouch for added portability included
- Single Entry Cord for added convenience
- Includes protective cable connector cover
About the New Balance brand
During the 20th century in Boston, Massachusetts William J. Riley, committed himself to helping people with problem feet by making arch supports and prescription footwear to improve shoe fit. In 1934, Mr. Riley went into partnership with his leading salesman, Arthur Hall, who later sold on the business in 1954 to his daughter and son-in-law, Eleanor and Paul Kidd. Arch supports and prescription footwear remained the cornerstone of their business until 1961 when they manufactured The Trackster, the world's first performance running shoe made with a ripple sole and available in multiple widths. The Trackster soon became the shoe of choice for college running coaches and YMCA fitness directors. When Jim Davis bought the company from the Kidds on the day of the Boston Marathon in 1972, he committed himself to uphold the company's founding values of fit, performance, and manufacturing. When Anne Davis began her journey with New Balance in 1978, her focus became building a superior culture for NB associates and those who do business with the company around the globe.
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?