- New Potato LiveRider Wireless Speed/Cadance Sensor with App
Sorry - this product is no longer available
New Potato LiveRider Wireless Speed/Cadance Sensor with App
LiveRider is the first Wireless Cycling Computer and mounting system for iPhone and iPod touch.
Top Features of the New Potato LiveRider Wireless Speed/Cadance Sensor with App
- Cycling Computer System Requirements:
- iPhone or iPod touch with OS 3.0 or higher installed
- iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS, or 4
- iPod touch - works with all models
- LiveRider Application downloaded (FREE) from the iTunes App Store
- Biking Computer Dongle:
- 2.4 GHz RF Transceiver
- No Batteries Required
- Connects to 30 Pin Accessory Connector
- Wireless Sensor Unit for Biking Computer:
- 2.4 GHz RF Transceiver
- Permanently Sealed to Resist the Elements
- Permanent Life-Time Battery
- Magnetic Cadence and Wheel Speed Sensors
- Real-Time Biking Computer Data:
- Session Time (HH:MM:SS)
- Current Biking Speed (MPH/KPH)
- Maximum Biking Speed (MPH/KPH)
- Average Biking Speed (MPH/KPH)
- Current Cadence (RPM)
- Average Cadence (RPM)
- Current Power Output(WATTS)
- Calories Burned (CAL)
- Biking Computer Configuration:
- Configuration Memory for multiple bikes and their custom setup
- Wheel calibration data included for all standard tire/rim sizes.
- Supports both Metric and English units
- Biking Computer Data File System:
- Every session is recorded
- Review each session statistically and graphically
- Export any session via email to import it into a spreadsheet or database
- Chase Rider Biking Features:
- Select any previously recorded session as your CHASE RIDER for a real-time comparison
- Total System Weight: <3 ounces
- Operating Temperature: 0 to + 50C, Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% relative, non-condensing
Incorporating advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology from New Potato, a single permanently-sealed sensor unit is mounted on the frame near the rear wheel that measures both biking speed and pedal cadence and transmits that information to a receiving unit attached to the 30 pin connector of the iPhone.
Captured securely in a sleek and aerodynamic shock-absorbing handlebar mounted cradle that protects against vibration and debris, the rider’s iPhone is immediately accessible, yet can be quickly removed along with the receiver dongle.
Unlike other biking computers, LiveRider is able to leverage the advanced features of the iPhone and iPod touch to provide the user a hi-res color touch screen interface and GPS feature providing location. LiveRider includes a file system to save the detailed data from each ride which can be reviewed graphically or exported via email and imported into any spreadsheet, document, or database.
Please note iPhone not supplied. What you see (on the zoom image) is the App working on the iPhone.
About Cycle Computers
Cycle computers help you make the most of your time on the bike and are a great training tool, they have many functions including speed, distance, maximum speed, average speed and some even feature cadence (pedal revolutions). Trying to keep your average speed a bit higher or finish a familiar route in a new record time will give you the inspiration needed to push harder, get fitter and achieve that goal. If you commute on the same route every day, a computer injects a bit of interest. Cordless computers are easier to fit and look neater on the bike, meaning no messy cables to try and tidy up. If you're serious about improving your fitness, a computer with a cadence function will really help and these often read from the rear wheel, allowing them to be used with a turbo trainer.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?