- Nike Kids Free 5.0 Shield (GS) Shoes - HO13
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Nike Kids Free 5.0 Shield (GS) Shoes - HO13 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
Nike Kids Free 5.0 Shield (GS) Shoes - HO13
Add Nike Kids Free 5.0 Shield (GS) Shoes - HO13 to your basket now
|Black / Silver / Grey||UK 3|
|Black / Silver / Grey||UK 3.5|
|Black / Silver / Grey||UK 4|
|Black / Silver / Grey||UK 4.5|
|Black / Silver / Grey||UK 5|
|Black / Silver / Grey||UK 5.5|
|Black / Silver / Grey||UK 6|
|Black / Silver / Grey||UK 6.5|
|Black / Silver / Grey||UK 7|
The Nike Free 5.0 Flash Boys' Running Trainer is made with a three-layer mesh upper featuring a water-repellent film. Deep Nike Free sipes deliver a smooth, comfortable ride and maximum flexibility.
Top Features of the Nike Kids Free 5.0 Shield (GS) Shoes - HO13
- Three-layer mesh upper with water-repellent film for breathability and protection from the elements
- Injected Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Dynamic Fit technology uses Flywire cables to wrap the midfoot and arch for a glove-like fit
- Deep Nike Free sipes for excellent range of motion and a natural, barefoot-like feel
- Reinforced outsole rubber on high-wear areas for durability
- Reflective elements for visibility in low-light conditions
- Minimalistic, molded sockliner mimics the curvature of the foot for natural comfort and support
- Tightly-woven mesh tongue with DWR (durable, water-repellent) finish helps repel water while maintaining airflow
|Heel Toe Offset:||Unknown|
Nike Free Origins
After learning that Stanford athletes had been training barefoot on the university's golf course, three of Nike's most innovative and creative employees set out to develop a shoe that felt natural and weightless, similar to bare feet. In 2002, they examined a group of men and women with pressure-measuring insoles taped to their feet, using high-speed cameras to capture images of each foot in motion.
The team spent eight years studying the biomechanics of shoeless running. The results yielded a profound understanding of the foot's natural landing angle, pressure and toe position, allowing Nike designers to build an unconventional and flexible running shoe from the inside out.
|UK Shoe||cm||EU Shoe||US Male Shoe|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?