Nike Ladies Zoom Structure 17 Shield Shoes - HO13
Add Nike Ladies Zoom Structure 17 Shield Shoes - HO13 to your basket now
|Black / Pink / Silver||UK 5||
Add to Basket
5 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Pink / Silver||UK 7.5||
Add to Basket
1 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Pink / Silver||UK 8||
Add to Basket
2 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Pink / Silver||UK 4|
|Purple / Black / Green||UK 4|
|Black / Pink / Silver||UK 4.5|
|Purple / Black / Green||UK 4.5|
|Purple / Black / Green||UK 5|
|Black / Pink / Silver||UK 5.5|
|Purple / Black / Green||UK 5.5|
|Black / Pink / Silver||UK 6|
|Purple / Black / Green||UK 6|
|Black / Pink / Silver||UK 6.5|
|Purple / Black / Green||UK 6.5|
|Black / Pink / Silver||UK 7|
|Purple / Black / Green||UK 7|
|Purple / Black / Green||UK 7.5|
|Purple / Black / Green||UK 8|
The ladies Nike Zoom Structure+ 17 Flash Trainer offers stability and low-profile, lightweight cushioning with water-repellent features that help keep your feet protected from rain and wet conditions.
Top Features of the Nike Ladies Zoom Structure 17 Shield Shoes - HO13
- Three-layer mesh upper with water-repellent film that helps protect your feet in wet conditions while maintaining airflow
- Tightly woven mesh tongue with DWR (durable, water-repellent) finish for breathability and to help keep feet dry
- Dynamic Support in the heel provides just the stability you need
- Dynamic Fit technology uses Flywire bundles to wrap the foot for a supportive, glove-like feel
- Compression molded Phylon and Cushlon foam midsole for dual-density cushioning
- Nike Zoom units in the forefoot and heel for low-profile, responsive cushioning
- Outsole flex grooves for enhanced flexibility and a smooth stride
- Minimal no-sew overlays for durability and stitch-free comfort
- Nike+ ready
- Weight: 255 grams (women's size 5.5)
About the Nike brand
Nike Running is a company founded in 1972 in Oregon, USA by runners, for runners, Nike revolutionised the concept of cushioning in shoes with it's patented 'Air' technology in 1979, and some of the most famous running shoes ever have featured the famous Swoosh logo, including the iconic Nike Air Pegasus.
As part of an ongoing quest for innovation and improving the experience for runners at every level, the brand launched Nike Plus in 2006. This allows real-time tracking of data during runs which is then stored as an online log, with each member becoming part of a global running community. Initially launched to be compatible with the Apple ipod nano for runners who love music, it was extended in in 2008 to include the Nike Plus Sportband for runners who chose to move without music.
Nike started as a running company and in the words of one of the company's earliest print advertisements. 'There is no Finish Line...'
|Nike Shoe Size Conversion|
|UK Shoe||cm||EU Shoe||US Female Shoe|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.88
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.50
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?